1. CURRICULUM- VITAE
NAME- MUKESH SHARMA PASSPORT NO. M 5330459
CONTACT NO. – 9409370614, 7043349027 Date of issue ;07/01/2015
E-Mail ID. – firstname.lastname@example.org Date of Expiry;06/01/2025
My professional aim is to become a Safety officer of an established organization and contribute towards its
growth and thereby enhance knowledge and achieve experience through sincere and dedicated efforts.
A) Worked in Vishal G.S.Eng. with M/s Ambuja Cement Dadri (UP) as Safety Supervisor Since July
2008 to November 2009.
B) Worked in Industry Fire Safety Services (IFSS) M/s Essar Project india Ltd.Surat,Gujarat) since
November 2009 to Jan.2012.
C) Worked in 400kv Mahan to Sipat Adeco india Ltd M/s Essar Project india Ltd.Singroli
(MP) as a “Safety Officer” since 17 May 2012 to 20 may13.
D) Worked in M/s Gannon Dunkerley & co ltd Mahindra – A quality Phase 2c Chengalpet Chennai
Since 20 May 2013 To 18 may 2014.
E) Presently Working in M/s Gannon Dunkerley &co ltd. In the supervision of M/S Reliance India ltd,
Petro chemical &Refinery, J3 project, Jamnager) 20may 2014 to till Date.
Total Exp : 6 years nine month
Relevent Exp: : construction safety
Notice Period : 15 days
B.A. Passed from Dr. B.R.A.U. Agra in 2011 with 1nd
Intermediate Passed from Rajasthan. Board in 2004 with 2nd
High School Passed from Rajasthan Board in 2001 with 2nd
(DHSE) Diploma in Health Safety environment engineering from National Institute of fire
eng&safety management Udaipur (Rajasthan) (NCTT center technical training (Hyderabad)
C.2008) , Aggregate percentage Grade A+
(IOSH) Institution of occupational safety and Health in association with Gemstechnologies in
21may 2015 certificate No:254172
1. To comply with the Environment & safety law, norms and standards, work permit system and safe work
2. To identify hazardous task and process as well as hazardous zones in the worker place with suitable
demarcation of such zones.
3. Accident, incident, near miss reporting and investigation.
4. To ensure that personal protective equipments are in working condition and being used by workers in
5. To inspect fire fighting equipments and to see that they are in working condition.
6. To Arrange Mock Fire-Fighting Drills Time To Time In Addition To Fire Protection Surveys.
7- To Conduct Tool Box Meeting Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning Activities.
8. Looking safety in mechanical fabrication of piping, structure, erection, material handling, confined
space and work at height jobs.
9. Inspection Of Tools And Equipment Used In Welding Process Check For Adequate Ventilation Of
Exhaust Fan For Extraction Of Fumes.
DOMAIN OF EXPERTISE
2. 10. Coordinating With Personnel Involved In Radiography.
11. Check All Stairways, Passageways and Gangways Kept Free from Materials and Obstruction of Any
Kind Should be removed.
12. Checking & maintaining all type HSE inspection along with checklist to project site.
13. Check Whether Workers Are Using Safety Harness If They Work at above 2 mtrs. Height Inertia/Reel
Fall Arrester Used While Moving At Height.
14. Check Entry Permit and all necessary requirements Before One Enters Confined Space.
15. Emergency preparedness plan
16. Educate and train the workforce by conducting toolbox talk, periodic induction training for
New and old workmen on job and off the job.
17. Responsible for all safety programme.
Provide STA (Safety task Assessment ) Awereness for All Staff
Daily Site inspection & Regular site visiting & reporting to H.S.E Manager.
Carry out job safety analysis to create awareness & promote safety in the site.
Periodically inspection of Fire fighting equipments, Electrical equipments, Power tools,
Constructional vehicles etc. monthly & quarterly.
Daily First-Aid equipment checking & maintains properly.
Coordinating with consultant and client.
Providing safe working atmosphere in site & Reporting about various Hazardous in site and
initiating necessary action.
Implementation & Renewal of relevant permits system as per job or work requirement.
Conducting Mock drills & Rehearsal of on Site Emergency Plan.
Conducting monthly site safety meetings & preparing monthly safety reports.
Ensures compliance with entire Environmental Health and Safety regulations.
Submitting weekly health safety performance report to the management.
Processess Line in(hydro carbon plant, Sulpher plant PP Plant )in work
Specialized general safety covers: As Safety officer Tool box talk, Safety task assignment (STA),
Work permit System, RA (Risk Assessment), JSA (Job Safety Analysis.
• Father’s Name : Shri. Jagdish Prasad sharma
• Date of Birth : 1th
• Sex : Male
• Marital Status : Married
• Nationality : Indian
• Language Known : Hindi & English
• Hobbies : Playing Cricket & Listening music