6. Goal 3: Point of View
You will be wringing your short story twice, from two
different perspectives, or points of view.
7. Requirements of the Short
• Does not need to be an epic.
• Meets all the goals. (Your character is key.)
• Spelling and Grammar
• Has a defined purpose (P. I. E.)
• Character Mind Map, Plot Sequence Planner,
Two Stories with different points of view.
9. By the end of this course
You will have:
• A journal with 5 story starters and characters
• A character map with a fully developed, round
• A plot sequencing graphic organizer
• Two well written narrative stories, written using
the Google Drive