O slideshow foi denunciado.
Utilizamos seu perfil e dados de atividades no LinkedIn para personalizar e exibir anúncios mais relevantes. Altere suas preferências de anúncios quando desejar.
LET’S RETHINK

Millennial College Graduates & Homeownership
Myth:!
Fact:!

They don’t have a job!
Millennials are doing better than the average American at finding a job.
Myth:!
Fact:!

If they do have a job, it’s working at McDonalds!
Earn more than other full time American workers
Myth:!
Fact:!
!

!

They have hundreds of thousands of dollars in student debt!
29% have no student debt and the remaining...
Myth:! They can’t afford to move out of their parent’s basement.!
Fact:! They are living at home but not because they nece...
F OR M ORE I NFORMATION
ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF HOMEOWNERSHIP

beverly-hanks.com
Próximos SlideShares
Carregando em…5
×

Let's Rethink

Let's rethink common misconceptions on Millennials' ability to purchase homes.

  • Seja o primeiro a comentar

  • Seja a primeira pessoa a gostar disto

Let's Rethink

  1. 1. LET’S RETHINK Millennial College Graduates & Homeownership
  2. 2. Myth:! Fact:! They don’t have a job! Millennials are doing better than the average American at finding a job.
  3. 3. Myth:! Fact:! If they do have a job, it’s working at McDonalds! Earn more than other full time American workers
  4. 4. Myth:! Fact:! ! ! They have hundreds of thousands of dollars in student debt! 29% have no student debt and the remaining 71% have an ! average debt under $30,000
  5. 5. Myth:! They can’t afford to move out of their parent’s basement.! Fact:! They are living at home but not because they necessarily have to.
  6. 6. F OR M ORE I NFORMATION ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF HOMEOWNERSHIP beverly-hanks.com

×