2. Here are just a few reasons why people choose to have their
luxury toys professionally detailed:
* Professional detailing extends the life of your investment.
* Truly professional detailers not only detail but also
possess the knowledge required to thoroughly inspect your
equipment as they work.
* A clean vehicle always looks, feels and runs better.
* Having your luxury toy detailed means that you get to
spend more time using it and less time cleaning it. And let’s
face it: in today’s busy world, that means a lot.
3. Waxing slows down the
depreciation of the vehicle.
Most everyone has heard that it’s a good
idea to regularly wax their car, Here is a few
4. Shine – You want a shiny car right? Wax is the easiest way to get your
car looking glossy and new.
Protection From Airborne Contaminants – If your paint is left
unprotected by a wax or other sealant then it’s at risk.
Easy Washing – One great reason to wax your car that many people
might not know is that a wax will make your car MUCH easier to get
Prevent Paint Chips – Car wax smoothes the paint surface and will
reduce the friction between debris and your car.
Fills In Scratches – Make no mistake, wax will NOT remove scratches
from your car. But it can fill some of them in.
5. Most people are shocked to learn that Professional Detailing is not just
Lets not forget about your Boat and RV!
Neglecting the gel coat will cause fiberglass to dry out, lose its shine and
start to deprecate.
As a result, more and more people are beginning to realize the value of
protecting their “luxury” investments.
Professional Detailing is a must for your “luxury toys”
6. At MG’s, detailing is not just something we
do – it is our passion.
That is why at MG’s we insist on going the
extra mile by identifying possible problems,
being punctual, friendly, and, of course, by
providing very competitive pricing.