Seja a primeira pessoa a gostar disto
http://metabiz.com.au - A business model is a way to conceptualise and understand organisations as systems that have common components.
To understand an organisations business model think about these 8 things:
1. What value does the organisation create?
2. Who does the organisation serve?
3. What set it apart?
4. what resources does it consume?
5. Who are the Important relationships?
6. What are the channels to deliver value?
7. How the organisation generates it’s cash
8. What are the organisations major costs
Now to think about business model innovation….
Business model innovation goes beyond just thinking about the products you sell and looks at what makes your organisation what it is!
Who you are?
How you work?
With whom you collaborate?
What value you create?
How you Capture that value?
How Sustainable is your organisation?
And… todays business environment is hyper-competitive and requires us to continually re-evaluate the business model.
Today’s managers must work at these two things:-
exploiting existing business models - whilst exploring new business models
In an era of rapid change, organisations must adapt or die.