O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
Defining social media and why business who are not using it and why they should be and for those who are using it how they can stay on top by being relevant, consistent and creating great content to bring awarness of their brand to their target market.
Social media differentiates from traditional media in many aspects due to the fact you can create quality content, target your reach, monitor the frequency, the usability, immediacy, and permanence.
Our Social Media Agency Facebook – LinkedIn – Twitter- Google+ -Blogging – YouTube - Pinterest
Social Media Defined in 2015
Social media refers to interaction among
people in which they create, share, &
exchange information & ideas in virtual
communities and networks.
Create quality content
Monitor the frequency
Target your reach
Increase brand awareness
Drive website traffic
Cultivate repeat awareness
Ignite viral marketing
Starts the Conversation Online
Interactive – No interaction = No Conversation!
Consumer/ Following Reach
Tailor Post to your Demographics
Consistency – create a vibrant WOM
Gives an avenue of replies/comments
Offer advice about your service
Quick and manageable + more!!
Why use SOCIAL MEDIA!!!!
Hit your target market - right time - right ammunition
(social media platform)
Your customers are online they are using social media networks.
You need to be there also
• Most popular site in Australia
• Effectively ‘website’ on Facebook
• Keep followers updated info
• Visual Social Media Platform
• Build relationships in 120 characters
• Great for new products/ services
• Turns you into a resource for others
• Business/Referral Networking
• Great to assist with SEO
• Great for B2B Marketing
IN SOCIAL MEDIA
MARKETING – WILL BE
AND NOT A LUXURY IN 2015
THE 3 E’S OF SOCIAL MEDIA
THE 3 P’S OF SOCIAL MEDIA
How to deal with negative comments
• Straight Problems – Negativity in the sense paints your business in a poor light,
but it can be helpful in exposing real problems that need to be dealt with.
• Constructive Criticism- Helpful when the comment comes with a suggestion.
• Blatant Attack - Usually you or your company did something wrong, and
someone is angry.
• Trolling - Trolls have no valid reason for being angry at you
• Spam -negative comment about your product or service (whether true or not) to
promote a competing service