O slideshow foi denunciado.
Child Find Webinar
December 8th 10:00 a.m.
• To join the panel discussion, on the day of
the conference visit:
• Click on the Child Find Webinar Training
• A live link will be available at 9:45 AM to
join the conference
• To Participate by phone only –
• Dial: 1 (888) 550-5602
• Conference Code: 1435 7926
Michigan’s Child Find Efforts
• As part of Michigan’s Child Find effort’s,
we are working on several activities to
support locals on a statewide level.
• The goal of this webinar is to share
information on upcoming activities,
including the development of a Public
• Wayne, Genesee, and Kent Counties
• Launched Sept/October of 2007
• Creation of a Public Service
Announcement for Radio
• Launched September/October of 2007
• Placed on 297 Commercial Radio Stations
• Placed on Michigan’s 27 Public Radio
• Statewide Display Board – New Venues
• MI-Head Start Fatherhood Conference
• Annual MI Head Start Conference
• Michigan State Medical Society – Primary Care Health
• MI Association of School Social Workers Annual
• Michigan Nursing Summit
• 59th Annual Michigan Chapter American Academy of
• Michigan’s Premier Public Health Conference
• MI Association of Public School Academies
• 16th Annual Parenting Awareness Conference
Impact of Statewide
Marketing (Volume of Calls)
1st 2nd 3rd Total
Year Year Year Calls
(Pre K to 5th Grade)
PF Brochure: (Youth)
Public Service Announcement
• Targeted Audience – Parents of children 3-5
years of age
• Questions for Participants:
• Do you agree with a message targeted to children 3-5?
• What concerns do locals have regarding the PSA?
• If there was an “ideal” message what would that include?
• Any other concerns regarding the TV PSA?
Thank you for your time and input
regarding Child Find efforts.
If you have questions/concerns, email me
directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call