Trends in IoT Analytics
“The big goal with low-code no-code analytics is
for anyone to be able to transform data into
“Low-code, no-code environments are opening up
adoption to companies that don’t have substantial data
scientist skill sets, and manufacturing is one of the industries
that has really adopted IoT and analytics.”
“Analytics and data are no longer the realm of just
the white-collar workers and the blue-collar
workers, it’s starting to be used by people all
across the supply chain.”
Challenges Your Analytics Tool has to Face
1. Data oversupply
• With the shift to digital, the amounts of data are rising.
2. Cherry-picking to find precious data
• What’s tricky about data analytics is picking the right metrics to follow and
• It’s easy to get drawn into a sea of numbers or set your tool inappropriately.
• If digits blend in your eyes, maybe you should think about data visualization
3. Data protection
• Data gathering and storage are regulated by rules that depend on a
particular country’s laws.
4. Ease of cooperation
• Software systems today are so advanced that it’s hard to imagine a platform
• Exporting data to other applications and sharing them within your team (or
even externally) are critical for an omnichannel solution.
Why IoT is Now at an Inflection Point?
Cheaper and smaller.
Simple and faster.
New entrants and players
Number of transistors double
every 2 years.
I need to
quality of my
Who is the
Can I reduce
When is my
Where can I
Monitoring of Assets – Typical Everyday
What IF we can connect ALL these assets and get the answers to ALL these questions?
The Need To Connect Assets and Sense
From Data to Wisdom
Raw data Can distinguish data How data is related Synthesize new
right and wrong
and between good
The Value of Insights Increases
Why did it
How can we
make it happen?
What Data Need to be Collected for Better
Is it due to heavy rain?
- Which location?
Is it due to rise of sea level?
Is it due rise in river water level?
- Because of silt on riverbed
- Because of blockage at bridge
What kind of
sensors and where
to place sensors?
Ask the right
problems to solve?
IoT Project - What Should You Focus?
Hardware Connectivity Platform Application/Dashboard
• How to develop
• What sensors to
• What network
• How to send data to
• How to manage the
• How to save the data?
• How to create a
• How to create insights?
• How to create smart
Simple Steps to Start Your IoT Journey
(1) Sensor (2) Connectivity
Scan for Free IoT Resources
(Tips, Tutorials and Projects)
5 (Five) Action Plans
Identify application and collect
Collect IoT Data
To get insights of data
Become a Digital Leader to
transform your organizations
Areas for improvement