2. 2004 the year Remote Access started operation Founded in 2004, Remote Access is headquartered in Kuwait. Starting from a small team, Remote Access has now expanded to a team comprising of a network of engineers, technicians, business experts & consultants. Based in Salmia, Kuwait, Remote Access has clients throughout all the regions within Kuwait. We continue to be on of the leading providers and installers of Indoor & Outdoor Wireless systems in Kuwait. Our strategic product partners and technology partners provide a valuable asset of support to us, which is in turn benefitted by our clients. Our support services highlight our key strength, which is our professionalism and expertise in the wireless solutions sector. Our mission is simple: make technology an asset for your business not a problem. Too many times we have seen other IT consulting firms recommend solutions that are not appropriate for the specific client's business or will not take a business' operations into their planning as they routinely bring down an entire business while they perform routine maintenance on a server. That is unacceptable. We won't bring you down in the middle of the day because it is "a better time for us". We work around your business. We strive to make technology integrate seamlessly with your business so your business can grow. As your technology partner, when your business grows ours will grow with you, therefore, we will work hand in hand with you to support your growth. Beginning
3. In Kuwait approximately 15,000 SME’s are potential opportunity for all types of IT managed services Our Vision is to become the leading provider of all wireless solutions to the small to medium businesses in Kuwait. This vision is supported by our technology and business partners and our pool of experts with Remote Access. By building on our strong foundation of experience and on our commitment to regional and national clients, associates, and communities, our mission is to expand and cultivate new business connections through a relationship-based development program which includes all the elements necessary for a client to open its doors. We promote the principles of partnership, earned respect, open communication and teamwork in achieving the goals of our clients.. Our expertise and professionalism are our key strengths towards this business vision. Our intent is to create more than an agent/client relationship; we strive to combine our expertise and multi-market knowledge with our client’s specific needs by creating a partnership to best serve and exceed their expectations. We work to understand the vision of our clients and act to accomplish their goals through our global perspective. Understanding success often comes with hurdles, we are proactive on behalf of our clients to overcome any obstacles and provide a clear path to meet and accelerate their growth. Vision
4. 8 market sectors to target Defense Due to increasing sensitivities involved in this sector, technology plays a vital part in ensuring that the primary focus of this sector is not compromised. Efficiency in voice & IT infrastructure are therefore a very critical need in this sector. Residential As the nation’s population grows, residential real estate will continue to experience significant growth. Our services not only assist businesses but also the residential client. Commercial Because commercial real estate has become one of the nation’s most successful growth areas, it has also become more competitive. Provisions of a professional and efficient voice & IT infrastructure plays a very critical role in the decision of a company in selecting their office locations. Education Because education institutions play host to a broad range of faculty, staff, students and notables, their IT efficiencies are a necessity. Health Care As the healthcare industry expands, it’s focus is shifting towards enhanced technologies. Sectors SME Small & Medium Enterprises comprise the core of our client base. We offer a one stop shop solution to this market segment. Retail Shopping centers rely on the efficiency of their voice and IT infrastructure to ensure that no setbacks occur in their daily revenue streams. Government Our continued relationships with government sectors are vital to ensure our reputation in Kuwait as the premier wireless solutions provider
5. There are 7 partners along with Remote Access Core competency can bring all these services and solutions to the local market Partners Partners - The right partner, at the right place, at the right time Remote Access has built strong partner relationships with some major vendors in order to bring the right solution to the right place at the right time for the client. We utilize these partnerships to keep our processes and knowledge at the highest level across all paradigms, which allow Remote Access to make the proper decisions with our clients for their business advantage.
6. We believe today 6 business drivers are core of ICT managed services industry Improve Strategy & evolution. We ensure that your IT strategy, architecture and systems evolve to support the business strategy. With our IT expertise and knowledge we assist you in aligning you IT investments and business objectives Support We take care of your ongoing IT maintenance and monitoring requirements. Our infrastructure, systems and people investment allows us to deliver high quality of service at attractive prices Plan We evaluate your current technology investment that is required to support your business environment. This evaluation will enable you to justify your proposed technology investment from a business perspective Manage Life cycle support of infrastructure and systems. We take charge of managing our clients IT infrastructure, resulting in lower operating costs, lesser faults and maximum return on IT infrastructure and overall business Innovate We work with you to enhance your competitive advantage through the innovative use of current & cost effective technologies Build Implement technology i.e. procure, integrate & deploy the most appropriate technologies for increased ROI Drivers
7. We have 3 service based offerings Cloud Computing With our strategic partnership with Google and our other partners, we are able to provide this virtual office environment specifically designed for Small & Medium Businesses Indoor & Outdoor Wireless Our consultative expert approach to this product and services is aimed at those clients whose have connectivity needs, but can not do so via regular methods (data link or fiber). This critical part of our business provides our clients with the ability to add and improve on all their indoor wireless connectivity needs through products such as those provided by Buffalo, Red Line, Tranzeo & Cisco. Offerings Smart Building Solutions & Services Remote Access provides installation, management and remote support of residential and office buildings leveraging Smart Building Solutions. Our expertise and after care services are our key assets. Common Synergy The benefits of all these services and products can be utilized for the same purpose to improve and enhance. With that key focus, we are determined to continue to provide this aligned solutions offering to our clients.
9. Cloud Computing (SMB) Email for business 25GB storage (Premium Edition), less spam, and a 99.9% uptime SLA, and enhanced email security. Calendar with agenda management, scheduling, shared online calendars and mobile calendar sync. Documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Work online without attachments. Google Sites Secure, coding-free web pages for intranets and team managed sites. Google Video Private, secure, hosted video sharing. Online Storage Services Online Backup Mobile Synchronization Online Appointment Scheduling Anti Virus Software Microsoft Office Alternative Software Online Remote Support Maintenance Services
10. Office in The Cloud (SMB) Service Features Email Service Online Office Documents Standard Website Design & Hosting Inventory Report of Customer Network Online Storage & Backup Online Appointment Scheduling Mobile Synchronization 2 Support visits per month Anti Virus Program Microsoft Office Alternative (Open Office) Wireless Network Setup* (Up to 5 Devices) Basic Training Remote Desktop Support (Up to 5 Users) Online Support Online Backup Shared Contacts Domain Name (.kw extra) * Hardware sold separately Add on Features: High Speed Internet Server Setup & Customization Server Hosting, Maintenance, & Backup Application Hosting, Maintenance, & Backup Database Hosting, Maintenance, & Backup IP Telephony Integration Mobile Setup Website Design New Software Installation Additional Visits 1TB USB Hard Drive Network Cabling Wireless Router/ Access Point G Wireless Router/ Access Point N
13. Our Help Desk & Support State of the Art Ticketing system with features such as: Ticket System which allows be submitted through email, telephone, or online. Auto Answer Suggestions that suggest possible answers to a users query from knowledge base before submission to help reduce common queries Escalation Rules to ensure that no ticket goes unanswered for an unacceptable period of time Announcements for keeping our clients up to date on news and information online and via RSS Downloads system for providing access to key tools (ftp, email configuration, etc...) Knowledge-base to provide answers to those frequently asked questions so the client can help themselves rather than waiting for support
17. Our Help Desk & Support Remote Access Provides free inventory to both our residential and SMB customers. Inventory services include: Inventory of all hardware and software and other assets - either locally or across multiple networks via secure HTTPS. Discover the Windows, Mac, and Linux PCs and servers, routers, printers and any other IP-based devices on the client network Gather all of the relevant technical data including patches and services on each machine, then add data such as purchase price and physical location. Track all software and ensure compliance by tracking licenses, number of installations and product keys. Keep track of other assets such as mobile phones. Store all inventory information locally and securely on client network - so there's no concern about sensitive data flying across the Internet. Automatic identification of PCs and servers with low disk space, the presence of unwanted software on the network, the status of anti-virus updates, printers with low toner & ink levels and offline servers. Online Help Desk 24/7 Troubleshooting over the phone or through remote access Online chat with help desk Blackberry Support Group
18. Our Clients We believe in lasting relationships with our customers and work towards converting these customers into partners. Some of these partners in our success are listed. Government Clients Corporate Clients Dar Salwa Bokhamsin Group McDonald’s Kuwait Ministry of Interior Arab Real Estate Co. Al Arjan Real Estate Co. Al Raya II Ministry of Defense Burgan Holdings Tawasul Insurance US Navy United Networks Qualitynet Shownet Khurafi National