10. Maria, I hope all your dreams come true and your goals. You ’re a great Big Sis! Peace, ‘ Lil amy 9-30-92 14 yrs old Angela Hall
11. To: Maria One of the many friends I have who are special, hope your wishes come true & 4-God ´s sake THINK POSITIVE. Love, Mary To: Maria 9/27 From: Mary (I love Joey) You ’re real sweet; Stay the same don’t change! Hope we’re friends for life! Maria, 9/26 My very pretty and intelligent friend all in one. Stay sweet. Take Care. Love, Your friend always, Cinder Catalina Phippen Marilisa Janssen
12. T O M ARIA : 8/18/92 B EST L UCK IN YOUR FUTURE . Y OU WILL DO WELL AND MEET WITH SUCCESS . R EMEMBER, SUCCESS IS MEASURED WITHIN YOUR HEART. I F WHAT YOU ARE DOING MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD AND IS A BENEFIT TO OTHERS, AS WELL AS YOURSELF, YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL. O THERS MAY TRY TO MEASURE SUCCESS FOR YOU; BUT, ONLY YOU CAN TRULY DO THIS. I ’M VERY PROUD OF YOU. I N CHRIST’S LOVE E RIC M C G ARRAH Gandhi. Our other twin.
15. Big Sister / Little Sister Door Decorating Hat Day Opening Song: “Gather Us In” by Marty Haugen Offertory Anthem: “Ave Maria” Communion Song: “One Bread, One Body” by John Foley, SJ Communion Meditation: “Panis Angelicus” by Franck Closing Song: “Here I am, Lord” by Dan Schutte, SJ
16. My Class Friends My History Club Friends Leti Mary Stacy Maria Jamie, Anita, Maria, Eric McGarrah, Anna, Erika
19. NHS members were in charge of introducing, guiding, & helping Career Day guests. Doing service hours for NHS by raising school funds through marathons. Volunteer Service
20. Honorary Member of the Class of ‘95 My Starship Enterprise Crew Captain Jennifer Balderas Nancy Barrera Josefina Carrasco Jennifer Ramirez Jeannine McNeely Natalie Reid Jamie Robles Dolores Rodrigues Selina Salazar Erika Wert Lourdes Zertuche Laura Neitzel Anna Marie Olvera
21. Maria, 12-2-92 Hey, what’s up? I just wanted to write and thank you so much for caring and talking to me! (Remember Senior Retreat?) Thanks for being such a good friend. Love, Jeremi To: Maria, You’re a really sweet person! Don’t change! Love, Stacy Maria, Hi! Stay cool! Hang Tough! and Best wish Love, Stacy Peace
22. History Club held school dances to raise funds for our trips. See Trip Slideshows Below
25. S Ramona did not know my parents. But Janie did! Thanks a million for your Spanish Janie.
26. School would not have been the same without the Kitchen & Custodial Staff. Clean Floors for Sitting & Yummy Hamburger Wednesdays!
29. HONORS: Valedictorian, Highest Honors, Honor Roll (3 times), Highest Achievement in Biology, Chemistry, Computer Applications, Dance, Religion, Spanish
30. Maria, Hey what’s up? I am so glad that I’ve known you since freshman year. You’re a very intelligent and nice person! Good luck in the future. Love, Lisa To: Maria A very nice, pretty friend who I met in 1st grade. I hope you stay nice always! Your friend, Mari M.
42. Check out the Oregon & Peace Corps Slideshows See my Travel Photos
45. Thank you to my mother & godmother. My education would have been impossible without you. Mil gracias a mi mam á y a mi madrina . Sin ustedes mi educaci ón hubiese sido imposible. And thank you to Mr. McGarrah & the History Club gang - your support kept me afloat. Y gracias al Señor McGarrah y el Club de Historia - os apoyo me sostuvo.