2/3 cup buckwheat flour 2 large eggs
1/3 cup unbleached all-purpose
flour 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 tablespoon sugar 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt 1/2 pound sliced Swiss cheese
4 tablespoons unsalted butter,
melted and cooled slightly, plus
extra for cooking 1 pound sliced ham
2 cups milk
In a large bowl, whisk both flours, sugar and salt together.
In a small bowl, whisk the butter, milk and eggs together, then whisk into the dry
ingredients until well combined. The batter will be thin.
Refrigerate for at least an hour to let the liquid fully hydrate the flour. (The batter can be
refrigerated overnight for morning crêpes; let it sit it on the counter for at least 15 minutes
in the morning to warm up slightly before cooking.)
Stir the mayonnaise and mustard together.
Melt a dab of butter in a crêpe pan or nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add 1/2 cup batter to the pan, swirling to cover thinly but evenly. Cook until the edges of
the crepe turn golden brown, then loosen with a spatula and flip.
2. Layer two slices of cheese, a thin swipe of the Dijon mayo, and two slices of ham down the
center of the crêpe, and cook until the cheese melts.
Roll the crêpe into thirds to make a loose cylinder, then remove from the pan and serve.
3 cups chopped cooked chicken 1/4 cup milk
1 cup Ricotta cheese 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese 2 cups Prego Spaghetti Sauce
In medium bowl, combine chicken, cheeses, milk, and pepper
Spread 1/2 cup mixture on each lasagna noodle; roll jelly-roll fashion
In a 13 by 9-inch baking dish, spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce
Arrange lasagna rolls, seam-side down in sauce in baking dish
Top with remaining spaghetti sauce
Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes or until hot
Serve, if desired, with additional Parmesan cheese.
• ⅔ cup warm water
• 2 ¼ teaspoons quick rising yeast
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 2 teaspoons sugar
• 1 ⅓ cups all-purpose flour
• ¾ cup Quaker Oats (Quick or Old Fashioned, uncooked)
• ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
• ½ cup thinly sliced green bell pepper
• ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
• ¼ cup chopped fresh basil or 4 teaspoons dried basil leaves
• 2 cloves minced garlic
• 4 thinly sliced tomatoes
How to Prepare
1. Heat your oven to 425°F. Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray or oil lightly.
Mis water, yeast, oil and sugar in a bowl. Let is stand until it’s foamy.
2. In a bigger bowl, combine your flour and Quaker Oats. Add yeast mixture. Blend
on low speed, until dry ingredients are moist. Then beat on medium speed for 2
3. Knead dough on a lightly flavored surface and shape into a ball. Place in a
greased bowl and turn once. Leave to rise for 20 minutes.
4. Punch dough down and divide into flour portions. On the cookie sheet, pat each
portion into a circle. Top with yummy Parmesan, mozzarella, bell pepper, onion, basil
and tomatoes. Now that’s a super fresh pizza!
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and enjoy!
4. • 1 cup (2 sticks) margarine or butter, softened
• ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
• 1 ½ cups mashed ripe bananas
• 2 eggs
• 2 teaspoons vanilla
• 2 ½ cups Quaker Oats (Quick or Old Fashioned, uncooked)
• 2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
• 1 cup semisweet chocolate pieces
• Ice cream or frozen yoghurt, any flavor
• Ice cream topping, any flavor
How to Prepare
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Beat margarine and sugar until it’s nice and creamy.
2. Add bananas, eggs and vanilla, beat well!
3. Add Quaker Oats, flour, baking soda and salt. Mix it, mix it! Then stir in chocolate
4. Drop dough dollops 4-inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets and spread to
about 3 1/2 –inch in diameter.
5. Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until golden brown and let cool.
This cookie is the tops! Serve with a scoop of ice cream and sprinkle with toppings.