O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
How to do Local SEO for your
You can be a hairdresser, a restaurant or a pub,
or any other small business looking to
increase walk-in customers. SEO or Organic
Google results can help you find more
Get Google My Business account
● Go to http://google.com/business to create your local
Google My Business account
● If Google can authenticate your Business, it will
potentially reward you with Traffic!
● People feel more comfortable doing business with vendors
who are listed on Google
● Your business name and details will start appearing in
the sidebar whenever relevant customers search for your
business name or category e.g. Hairdressers in Manhattan
Encourage Customers to share reviews
● You have to get your customers excited to share reviews
about your business.
● For negative response, Remember to try respond to these
reviews which will help other potential customers.
● For positive comments, you can say ‘Thanks for your
support. We try our best to improve customer experience
in [city/state] when you are shopping.
Optimize Website: Improve Link Structure
● Adjust your internal linking structure. Make sure all
your website links are relevant looking and connected
with pages that have similar content or something your
users will find helpful.
● If you are a hairdresser but also sell hair products, you
can link that page with their hairdressing page within
the content or through the main navigation.
Optimize Website: Give Localized Look
● Don’t forget to give your website a localized touch since
you’ll be taking care of local customers in your city,
state or area.
● Implement keywords that properly address your walk-in
customers like using your city, state or area in wherever
possible within the content or main navigation. E.g.
People from all over the World visit Manhattan and who
doesn’t want to look Good in new Hair Style while
travelling the beautiful city of Manhattan?
● Optimize your URL/Hyperlinks, TItles, Headings, Meta
Descriptions and Content
Add Local Pages to your Website
Whether you have multiple offices or just one, don’t forget
to create location pages on your website separately with
customer feedback or contact form so Google knows you have
website also for your Local Business.
● Make sure your website is mobile friendly.
● Mobile friendly websites are must to have
● If your website have too much content you
can opt for Google AMP or Google
Accelerated Mobile Pages
Submit to Directories
● Now when you have verified on Google My
Business and optimized your website.
● It is time to submit on NAP or Name,
Address, Phone directories just like Yellow
pages. This will help your business
strengthen rankings and get you more
Start a Blog
● Create a blog on your website, and post
about different happenings at your
business, and promote new offers such as
discount, bundle offer etc.
● Post your blog updates on Social media.
Connect with other bloggers
● People who are running blogs about your
niche, and something that can help your
business. Ask them to Guest Post on your
blog, or ask them to write about your
business on their blog.
● This will give your business a great boost!
Need help with your Local SEO?