O slideshow foi denunciado.
396 Nottingham Street Springfield, Ma 01104
Bay Path University, Longmeadow, MA
• BA Legal Studies (Major concentration- Forensic Studies) (January 2014- May 2016)
• GPA- 3.60, in American Bar Association approved paralegal program
• Dean’s List (All semesters)
• Lambda Epsilon Chi (National Legal Honor Society—requires 3.7 gpa in legal courses)
Relevant coursework: Litigation, Evidence, Tort Law, Legal Research and Writing, Computer
Assisted Legal Research, Real Estate Law, Criminal Procedure, Criminal Law, Criminalistics,
Springfield Technical Community College, Springfield, MA
• Associate’s Degree in Criminal Justice (May 2011)
• Associate’s Degree in Liberal Arts (May 2014)
• Dean’s List (all semesters)
Springfield Public Defender’s Office: Springfield, MA (April 2016- current) Intern
• Assist with investigations
• Talk to witnesses, victims, friends, family, and anyone involved.
• Go out to talk to people in their homes or job.
• Attend court proceedings.
• Use research tools to locate people and get numbers and addresses.
• Use Casey to input case information.
Caring Solutions: West Springfield, MA (October 2012- current) Nurse’s Assistant
• Provide great care to clients and make them feel comfortable in their home.
• Maintain a neat and professional appearance.
• Arrive 15 minutes prior to shift to receive report.
• Maintain flexibility to cover shifts and able to adapt to any new client.
• Monitor clients and report any changes or concerns to the nurse.
Access Family Chiropractic: Springfield, MA (December 2013- June 2014) Receptionist
• Arrive at the office prior to start of shift to open up the office and set up the schedule.
• Interact with and greet patients in a fast-paced environment.
• Record information accurately and enter into computer system.
• Maintain office neat, clean, and welcoming.
• Make appointments, authorize, and verify insurance.
Stavros: Springfield, MA (July 2012- January 2013) Personal Care Assistant
• Provide care to client in her home.
• Maintain a neat and clean appearance.
• Correctly and efficiently perform activities of daily living such as; bathing, clothing,
feeding, and transporting to and from activities.
University of Massachusetts: Amherst, MA (August 2010- November 2010) Cadet
• Monitor campus for suspicious activity or activities that may require police attention.
• Maintain a neat, clean, and professional appearance.
• Perform building and dorm rounds.
• Act quickly in emergency situations, such as altercations or fights.
Loving Care Agency: Springfield, MA (October 2009- July 2010) Home Health Aide
• Provide care to autistic twins such as; bathing, dressing, and feeding.
• Implement effective, educational activities into their routine.
• Transport to and from school.
• Attend activities outside of their home.
• Monitor for any seizures or changes in behavior and report to mom.
• Work with their mom to figure out what’s best for their well-being.
Country Estates of Agawam: Agawam, MA (June 2008- March 2012) Certified Nurse’s
• Provide care to clients in a nursing facility.
• Arrive prior to shift to receive report.
• Reduce stress between aides by suggesting teamwork with certain clients.
• Efficiently chart and record all care done.
• Monitor for changes or irregular behavior, and report to nurse.
• Inspect rooms to make sure housekeeping was complete and patients are safe.
• Attend yearly trainings to keep up with certifications requirements.
John O. Woodruff, J.D., Professor of Law
Office: 413-565-1238 E-mail: email@example.com
Ann Dobmeyer, J.D. Dean of Research and Academic Resources Professor of Law
Office: 413-565-1271 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Justin Dion, J.D. Chair Bay Path University, Assistant Professor of Legal Studies Department
Office: 413-565-1305 Email: email@example.com