O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
Growth Hacking, Customer Acquisition, and Content Marketing Ninja Lincoln Murphy of Sixteen Ventures knows the sales funnel top-down, inside and out and will make sure you walk away from this webinar with a list of action items you can use to nurture your leads right up to the sale.
* Attract the Right Customer
* Know where they are on the Awareness Ladder
* What are you Displacing in their World
* Why are you engaged with them?
* What’s the Most Logical Next Step
* Expose Value Potential
* Ask for the Sale
How to Turn Your Lead Nurturing Program into a Customer Converting Machine
How to Turn your Lead
Nurturing Program into a
Customer Converting Machine
Presented by: Lincoln Murphy
July 10, 2014
• TestDrive™: Online, on-demand software demo
• Live demos
• Walkthrough Guides
• Full-service engineering team installs your
software in the cloud
• Use URL in all your marketing properties
• Actionable reporting data
Lincoln Murphy - Sixteen Ventures
Over the past 7 years, Lincoln Murphy, Managing Director of
Sixteen Ventures, has helped 300+ SaaS companies - as well as
thousands more through his writing, workshops, and speaking -
accelerate their growth by optimizing the Customer Lifecycle,
from customer acquisition to retention. He’s been featured in Fast
Company, Inc., VentureBeat, and GrowthHacker.tv.
1. Attract the Right Customer
2. Know where they are on the Awareness Ladder
3. What are you Displacing in their World
4. Why are you Engaged with Them?
5. What’s the Most Logical Next Step
6. Expose Value Potential
7. Ask For The Sale
What are you Displacing in their World?
• Are you an OR or an AND?
• How are they solving the
• What product are they
using / most familiar with?
• How does your product
differ from that?
Why are You THEY engaged with
• What was the catalyst that
compelled them to engage
• What is their buying cycle /
procurement process like?
• Who found you vs. who are
What’s the Most Logical Next Step
• Don’t try to solve everything
• What is the very next action
they need to take to move in
the right direction?
• For Runaware, what’s the
logical next step for today’s
Expose Value Potential
• Value Perception gets them
to sign-up, reach out, or
• Value Realization is when
they get actual value from
• Value Potential is what you
sell along the way
• Job to Be Done vs. Desired