O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
What is a Cryptologist?
• Somebody who is skilled at
deciphering codes, puzzles or
• Creates codes to protect private
• Use their knowledge to break these
inscriptions from worldwide threats.
Why did I choose this
• I am very skilled at solving
puzzles, codes, etc.
• I enjoy not having to repeat
the same task on a daily basis
• I enjoy having to challenge
myself at new tasks
• The median annual salary is
• Median salary of $83,000
• Although this is the average
salary^ it depends on your
performance and time in service
• Yes, there is potential for
• An CTI is the highest level of
• An CTI is Computer Telephony
• Computer programmer
• Language jobs
• Information professional
• Cyber warfare
High School Career
• I will be going to River Hill High School
• Career academy I researched: Cyber
security Networking Academy
• I picked this career academy because it
matches the same requirements and
studies as a cryptologist does
University of Maryland College
• UMCP is located at College Park,
Prince George’s County MD
• (resident) $573/credit
• (non-resident) $1,236/credit
• Program Requirements:
• 2.0 GPA or higher
• BMGT 200, BMGT 230, MATH 200
• Minimum grade of a “C”
• Other Facts:
• Over 800 clubs and organizations
• Successful sports teams
• School mascot is the Testudo Terrapin
• Grassroots is an organization where women go when they
are abused, or have nowhere else to go. I donate food, and
clothes to here on a regular basis with my mom.
• There is a similar organization where I give my old clothes to
the women and children who live there.
• My friends mom teaches at Arundel Middle School and
several of her students are forced to live in their cars and she
has to go grocery shopping for her students who aren’t able
to buy food for themselves. The children have a very little
amount of clothes and blankets. Very recently my mom and I
donated bags and bags filled with old clothes and blankets
to give to her who then gave to her children at the school.
Why Do I Do Community
• I participate in community service
because I feel that there are so many
children, teenagers, and adults, that
need as much help as they can get
because they are not as fortunate as
others are. Things will never change if
you don’t do anything about it which is
why I feel I need to take action and not
just wait around for somebody else to.
Prior Job Experience
• Pet sitting
• Honor roll
• Athletic trophies