1. A research paper is a written document that provides a proof
about a project or an experiment. It is a thesis on a particular
topic and analysis of the research findings.
2. A research paper contains parts or a structure that
readers can easily grab the information of the topic.
1. Title/Cover page
2. Paper’s title, Author’s name, E-mail, phone number,
address, date of the thesis released and Abstract
3. Introduction and statement of the problem.
4. Limitations of the study.
5. Discussion of the body methodology.
6. Main body of Paper/Arguement.
3. To write a Research paper we should follow these major
1. Choose a topic..
2. Define the task and prepare working sheet.
3. Grab all possible sources.
4. Locate and evaluate sources for the assignment.
5. Access the materials.
6. Prepare preliminary works on the page.
7. Finalize the thesis statement and prepare outline.
4. Ask your colleague or professor to review your article
Revise your paper based on reviewers’
Prepare your manuscript based on your journal’s
Submit your article when the all recommendations are
over and you fell it is ready to go.