What is Cloud Computing?
provision of computational resources on demand via a computer network.
Type Of Services
• Customers rent software hosted by the vendor.
• Customers rent infrastructure and programming tools
hosted by the vendor.
• Customers rent processing, storage, networking and
other fundamental computing resources
• Cloud = Less Investment
(not own data center, hardware; use outside
provider of servers, storage, and bandwidth)
• Cloud = Scale
(tens of thousands of server computers)
• Cloud = Flexible and Efficiency
• It is a platform for running windows
application and storing their data in the
cloud. It is mostly known as Windows
• Nearly every application uses some
platform, software on the machine it runs
• There are two kinds of platforms.
– 1) On-premises platform,
– 2) Cloud Platform.
What Azure Mean?
• It include various support function, such as
standard library, storage and a base os.
• On-Premises: One that will run within an
• Cloud : It allow developers to write
application that running the cloud.
• Azure supports both platform.
What is Platform?