22. Make it easier for search engines to understand what the content is about by using the keywords on
the video’s meta data, such as on title/headline, description and tags. This will help your videos become
more findable to users.
23. There’s no doubt that search is one of the most effective ways to drive potential customers to a business.
24. Keyword usage
on meta data
# of Embeds
# of Likes
35. Reach out to them and ask if they’ll be interested to use and embed your video, to
make their content more comprehensive – and be more useful to their audience.
36. The data available from your YouTube dashboard will allow you to get more insights on how you can
improve your channel’s audience development, viewership, watch-time, engagement, and conversions.
38. The “Will it Blend” series resulted to:
• Over 230 million total views
• 700K subscribers
• Massive brand recognition
• Guest appearances on several radio
• and TV shows.
• Won several marketing awards.
• Reported a 400% increase in sales in
39. • 12,000,000+ total views
• 200K+ subscribers
• He sells a fight training program that costs
$97 – along with other paid exclusive content
on his membership site.