4. If you have a valid domain, it will appear under ‘Product Overview’ on the Overview
Click on the ‘Manage’ button that sits alongside the domain you would like to use.
5. You’re now on the Services tab where the Service Information for your
domain name sits. Below that, is a list of Services you’ll be able to avail of.
Scroll down to ‘Name Server Records’ and and click the ‘modify’ button
6. On this page you will see that your domain name will be listed
twice underneath the IP Address section. One will have www.
and one will not. These point to the IP Address for the Free
7. Remove all the information stored in the IP Address section.
Please hit the ‘Continue’ button at the bottom of the page
and confirm your changes.
9. Under Alias “CNAME” Record, you’ll need to key in your domain name. Eg;
In the ‘Domain name’ field (Resolves to), please add putti.co
Click on ‘Advanced View’ on the bottom left of the page
10. Next to ‘Record Type – Caching Time (TTL), please collapse the list
that shows 8 hours (by default)and change it to 1 Hour.
Hit the ‘Continue’ button and confirm your changes.
11. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NEED TO WAIT AT LEAST AN HOUR FOR
THESE CHANGES TO GO LIVE. AFTER THIS TIME HAS LAPSED YOU WILL BE
ABLE TO LOG IN TO THE CMS TO FINISH YOUR DOMAIN FORWARDING
13. Log in to the platform and navigate over to the ‘layout’ tab,
making sure you are on the ‘web’ view of the platform. This is
located in the middle of your header bar.
14. On the top section below the header bar, you’ll now see a
section with putti.co/name url, with an ‘Edit’ icon next to it.
15. Press the edit pen icon
After you’ve clicked this, you’ll see the ‘Built-in’ section highlighted
16. Please click on ‘Custom’
Enter your complete domain name.
Note: Please be sure to enter the entire name. Eg: www.example.com.
If there is no www listed before the URL, it will not work.