• Getting people together for a topic
• Sampling together bit for the target audience
• Getting information about target audience
How would you plan a focus group?
• Creating to right environment(comfort).
• Use Facebook to invite people and advertise the
• Leaflets can be handed out.
• Presentational view for the focus group.
• Selecting your own material.
• Know what number best suits the activity you
• Setting up camera for the focus group.
• Selecting content of the event.
How could you make sure you get the
information you want?
• Adding a comment box.
• Remember the question(que cards).
• Remember the follow up questions.
• Have a balance of open and closed questions.
• Make a blog for the focus group.
• Asking a range of people.
• Asking the right questions.
How could you record, collate, analyse
and present findings
• Cameras, voice recorder.
• Excel for all data( pie charts, graph charts,
• Closed and open questions.
• Analysing the answers.
• internet, YouTube(video presentation).
• This is a good form of primary research, you
visit other media company's. This is a very
good way to meet different people for
example(practitioners). This also means that
when there getting an interview for my
The audience research I am going to undertake will
depend on a profile, time and effort so I can make a
better understanding and a better audience research.
There buying patterns are important considerations for
any media producer. A number of classifications are the
different types of research that can be done.
. The three main types of classification are shown above.
. Personal questions.
. Closed questions.
. Its to find all of the basics of your research.
. This can help to know our audience research
. It’s a way to describe certain groups buy using
information like there age, gender etc.
. This helps find locations for the media producers.
. This is good for advertisers and video producers.
.it helps get a profile for the audience that will be
.this helps for how much of a distance they will
need to travel and this will also help the crew
decide how far they will need to go .
. Media producers use the way people think or
live to et people to buy there products.
. Media producers use psychological ways to get
. Media producers also use where media
producers select specific audience, for example:
travel magazines, life styles.
Who get walking is aimed at
• People with disability's do it
• People with diabetes
• People with asthma
• People who need a healthy lifestyle
• Young people up for keeping fit
• Access for the disabled
• Showing children taking part
• The environment
• It keeps you fit and healthily
• People who want to explore England
How do images used to relate to the
• Gets people involved in the project
• Shows people walking
• Encourages people to want to walk
• It shows the different ages of people that walk
• Different areas are shown
• Shows that people are actually signing up
• The images relate to all types of people
• Different weight classes that walk
• Family's that take part
• The age can stop you from walking
• Happy people
• Beautiful landscape
Why were lifestyle locations important
considerations for two design of the
• Makes a change in peoples life
• Locations are important considerations because if it is a
good location people will walk
• If someone has an unhealthy lifestyle then they can do
good by a healthy lifestyle by walking
• Will no if the place is close or not
• The will need to be considerate if people are interested
• The different locations will get people to walk in there area
• Logo for the website
• Region waking routs
Charts for the questions
• how many songs do you listen to in a day
• do you download music
• do you look at music programs on TV
• how long do you listen to music for
• what devices do you listen to music for
• are you still in education
• what's your relationship status
• do you do any work part time or full time
• do you like colour in music videos
What I am learning from this
questionnaire is that people
enjoy a different rang of music
taste. This also gives people
serving the questionnaires the
answers they can use to build
up the graphs.
The kuda project ended up costing the band a
couple of thousand to make the video but they
luckily got most of the things needed for free.
This was a problem for the band but they raised
money to help with the funds. before they
started with the filming they needed to have a
lot of thought because of the HD filming
In his article he mentions why he enjoys the different music videos and also
why he would do to them. When he says about the first music video he starts
to say ‘give it a go’ the reason why he says this is because the video has a lot
of different scenes. In this they also use different features for when they are
moving around. This is a cutting technique to make the illusion of the
interments disappearing. One of the major things he mentions is watch music
videos and find out thing that you like about them, then think about how they
have created that. Also he says don’t think about the money its normally the
thought that makes the music video. He says carry something u can wright on
or write in no matter where you go to write your ideas. He says try filming to
band playing in certain light that will make the video. He also says look at the
video and see what you like he says look at the camera and note when its
moving, you will also have a choice or performance shots or filming a story
and a visual story can be very effective. They wanted to keep the video very
small because if there are to many people there will be lose of in