• For my front panel, I used the same image as what I
used on my magazine advertisement, but I cropped out
most of it just to focus on the hands. I used the edited
version of the photo because it makes the picture look
much better quality and the colours look a lot nicer. I
then added my text. I used the same font on the band
name as what I used on the poster because this is what
would stay the same throughout everything they did
because it is their style. I used the same style as the
poster for the album name because they are both
related to the same product so should be similar so we
know they relate. I moved the text to the top of the
cover so the users can still see the hands together of
both the characters. I then put a line between the band
name and the album name to separate the band name
and the album name.
• For my back panel, I used one of the other pictures that
I took when I was at the beach. I then edited the
picture by cropping it and then I changed the colour
and contrast settings to give it a dark vintage look. I
also used the sharpen tool to make it look a bit higher
quality. I then used the same text style and layout for
the band name and album name. I then placed my
tracks for the album underneath in 3 lines of three. I
originally tried doing it as a list of 7, but I thought this
left too much empty space and it didn’t look very good,
so I changed it to be like a paragraph. I used a font for
this that was downloaded from a website called
dafont.com and I used it because it looks really nice and
it is very similar to the other text but it is in-between
them both. I then added a barcode in to the bottom
corner because that is on all CD back covers because
they are often bought ins stores that use them. I also
added the record label logo because that is another
convention that is often on albums.
• For my side panels, I used more pictures that I took at
the beach. I used these because they are where all of
my pictures have been from so using anything other
would disrupt the continuity of my product. I also used
these pictures because they are goof pictures. On both
the pictures, I adjusted the colour balance and I
changed the hue and saturation. I also used the
sharpen tool on both of the images to make them look
like they are better quality. I also used a tool that makes
the corners and the edges look dark to make the focus
more on the couple.
Parece que tem um bloqueador de anúncios ativo. Ao listar o SlideShare no seu bloqueador de anúncios, está a apoiar a nossa comunidade de criadores de conteúdo.
Atualizámos a nossa política de privacidade.
Atualizámos a nossa política de privacidade de modo a estarmos em conformidade com os regulamentos de privacidade em constante mutação a nível mundial e para lhe fornecer uma visão sobre as formas limitadas de utilização dos seus dados.
Pode ler os detalhes abaixo. Ao aceitar, está a concordar com a política de privacidade atualizada.