3. • Model text are read. The features of the genres,
such as organization of the main points, use of
language are highlighted.
• Students do controlled activities to practice the
features of the model text genres.
• Organizing a pre-determined set of ideas to fit
• Student do the writing task using the skills,
structures and vocab that they have practiced to
produced expected written product.
4. • Controlled practice of highlight features,
usually in isolation.
• Students do activities to practice the features
highlighted in the analysis of the model text.
• Eg : Student are studying speech format essay,
they may asked to practice the language use
to end the speech, practicing the ‘Thank you’
5. • This is the most crucial part in writing process.
Stage 3 focused on the organization of the
• Students prepare to imitate the model texts
by organizing a pre-determined set of ideas to
fit the model.
6. • The end result of writing process. Students
choose from a choice of comparable writing
• (Individually) Students use the skills,
structures and vocab they have learnt to
produce the expected written product , to
show they can do as fluent and competent
users of language.