NAME AND SURNAME: Teacher
1. What are the benefits of doing physical activity?
It improves the respiratory capacity.
It improves our muscles, bones and joints.
It improves the activity of the nervous system.
It improves the PHYSICAL CONDITION.
It helps you to make friends.
2. What happens when you don’t sleep well?
Your quality of life will get worse.
Your productivity will be reduced.
You’ll suffer from more physical and psychological damage.
You won’t pay attention to what happens around you.
3. How many hours do you need to sleep every day?
Sleep for as long as necessary (9 hours), not less than 7.
4. Describe three pieces of advice to sleep better in your life
Think about positive things, leave aside the negative thoughts.
Sleep in the darkness.
Choose a fixed time to get up every day.
5. What foods are full of carbohydrates?
They are found in cereals, bread, sugar, vegetables and fruit
6. What high-protein foods must you eat to regenerate your muscle?
They are found in milk, fish, meat, eggs…either the abuse or the lack of them
7. What are the benefits of fats and why cannot we eat too much?
They provide energy. It’s advisable not to take too many fats because they’re
8. When is it more important to drink water?
You must drink a great quantity of water after a physical activity. During a long
physical exercise you must drink as well but every now and then.
9. Why is breakfast important?
We have to START YOUR DAY WITH A GOOD BREAKFAST, you need energy to study,
do exercise, enjoy
10. What do you think about healthy habits?
If we care these habits we will have better life, and we could enjoy more our lifes and
maybe we can live in a better society.
Parece que tem um bloqueador de anúncios ativo. Ao listar o SlideShare no seu bloqueador de anúncios, está a apoiar a nossa comunidade de criadores de conteúdo.
Atualizámos a nossa política de privacidade.
Atualizámos a nossa política de privacidade de modo a estarmos em conformidade com os regulamentos de privacidade em constante mutação a nível mundial e para lhe fornecer uma visão sobre as formas limitadas de utilização dos seus dados.
Pode ler os detalhes abaixo. Ao aceitar, está a concordar com a política de privacidade atualizada.