O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
3 Reasons “Survive, Save & Serve; they are thethree universal reasons for working” Bob Burg
Success “Networking is critical for anindividual’s success in business” Ivan Misner
Wealth“Networking is an essential part of building wealth” Armstrong Williams
Unlimited“Networking is the only business activity that can deeply fulfill you and at thesame time generate unlimited returns in the form of opportunities, referrals, goodwill, confidence & trust” Hussein Hallak
90%“Reaching any goal you set takes 10%specific knowledge or technical skills – 10% max. The other 90%+ is people skills” Bob Burg
Connect “First, you have to be visible in thecommunity. You have to get out thereand connect with people. Its not called net-sitting or net-eating. Its called networking. You have to work at it” Ivan Misner
Beyond“Go beyond your basic needs and expand your life” Bob Burg
Business“Referrals are the best kind of business” Ivan Misner
Natural“Receiving is the natural result of giving” Bob Burg
Predictable“The referral process is a system that has alot of feedback built into it. If you follow it for every referral, you will get predictable results: more closed business deals and a never-ending supply of referrals” Ivan Misner
Open“The key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving” Bob Burg
8 Steps “Your source discovers a referral. Researchthe referral. Check back in with your referralsource. Meet with the referral. Report back toyour source. Your source gets feedback fromthe referral. Your source reports back to you. Close the deal” Ivan Misner
Primary“keep your referral source in the loop andout of trouble. Making them look good is a primary objective, perhaps even more important than the immediate sale” Ivan Misner