• AVERN Technologies is a niche IT company with focus to develop solutions which can solve
business challenges for enterprises such as Banking, Insurance, NBFC, Retail, Telecom and Travels.
• Our design and development team(8) consists of Subject Matter Experts, Developers, Testers and
Project Managers with collective industry experience of more than 40 years with experience in
solution and product development.
• We dwell in Development Platform expertise areas ( Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET, C#, MS SQL Server,
AngularJS, Open source technologies Apache stake, MySQL/PostgreSQL on php/enterprise Java).
• Our Focus and Domain areas – Self Service Automation (ATM, Kiosks, RFID, POS,mPOS), Back end
Applications ( Transaction Platform, B2B and E-commerce portals) Sensors Control and Integration,
RFID/NFC based automation.
Our Solutions Pedigree
Client Name, Country Automation Delivered
BeeTech Gmbh, Germany Mobile App based with Financial services – Wallet, Micro Loans, Bill Pay,
TAB Holiday, NZ B2B Travel Portal for Global Destinations Travelling Logistics
TRIODOXIC Digital Studios 3D Content (2D Signage – Belgium) Content Management across Digital
Intelligent Queue Management
Intelligent Queue Management platform for Airlines, Banking and
- Shortlisted by TATA SIA – Vistarra Airlines
- MVP for UAE based Bank (Under NDA)
NEXA Engineering, India ATF Fuel Quality Test Kit Sensor Printer Integration
Electronic Payments and
Services Pvt ltd
Implementation of IT Security controls based on PCI –DSS and ISO27000,
Consolidation and Optimisation of IT Investment across board
Transaction Kiosks clients Cheque Deposit (CTS Based) Kiosk, Cash Deposit Kiosk, Information and
Customer Feedback kiosk
POS/mPOS Clients POS/mPOS terminals to process Card/Biometric/QR code based
(SOA, Agile, Big Data/Analytics, MC Leaning)
MULTIPLE FACTORS EMPOWER FORCES FOR DIGITAL
(Network, Compute, Storage, Cloud, IoT)
New Channels & Media
(Social Media, Video,
Change in Lifestyle
New Options and Incentives
FinTech, P2P Payments
Skill Level of Employees
(Front End, Virtual)
Product and Services
Agility to Adapt to Changes
3 ‘C’ STRATEGIES AND SOLUTIONS
Of Touch points
• Mobile First Approach.
• Educate Work force for
• End to End Digital
to services delivery.
of Touch points
• Build Customer touch
• Build collaboration
within touch points for
• Revenue opportunity
for Cross sale products
to existing customers on
new touch points.
of Touch points
• Customers gets control
to interact with
preferred touch points.
• Compliance and
using IoT automation.
• Reduce operation cost
at outlets, home.
• Give incentives to
customers for usage.
Deploy Digital Touch points (Kiosks, Digital
Branch, Signage, Mobile apps, mobile
Collaborate with Surrogate Brands across
Touch points (Payments Hub, Omni
Give Incentives to Customer
For using It’s Preferred Channels Each Time
(Robots, Social Media Integration)
• Deployment: Cloud / On-Premise
• Centralized / Distributed
• User Friendly - Mobile First Approach
• COVID-19 Safe - Touch Free Technology Enabled.
• API Driven Approach for Easy Integration with any 3rd Party System.
• CAPEX / OPEX Business Model
Revenue or Customer? : What is Priority
Revenue, earning and profit has deep
direct impact on Customer’s
perspective of Products, Services
provided by the enterprise.
CMO Council’s survey in 2017
reflects attributes that impacts
Customer Experience and thus the
Impact of Queue and Waiting? Queue Management
• Waiting is
Frustrating, Demoralizing, agonizing, aggravating ,
annoying and time consuming and incredibly expensive
especially for enterprise with it’s core product as highly
perishable services such as….
Restaurants, Financial Institutes and Telecom retail outlets,
Health card and Travel Industry !!!
68% of Customers Leave the
Business because they think,
it does not care about
them … McKinsey Survey 2014
GoQueue Delivers Business Benefits For Customers
Queue Management measures service delivery time
at various touch points.Know Your
Flow365 queue management provides monitoring for
Service delivery time at Both sides (Employee as
well as Customer)
Flow365 queue management solution provides
customer engagement to reduce perceived wait time
with Engaging Content, Gaming and more.
Flow365 is build to redue wait time but provided
opportunities to covert it into PROFIT CENTER by
Flow365 can be extended for Customer Feedback to
listen customer voice and address it in service
TOKEN NO VIDEO
QMS Agent Access to
TOKEN STATUS SCREEN
TOKEN NO VIDEO
TOKEN STATUS SCREEN
QMS Agent Access to
Mobile App API
High Level Architecture
QMS Cloud Server
Secured Network Access
Intelligent Queue Management for Financial
(Banks, Mutual Funds, Insurance Companies)
Industry Snapshot: The Indian banking system consists of 18 public sector banks, 22
private sector banks, 46 foreign banks, 53 regional rural banks, 1,542 urban cooperative
banks and 94,384 rural cooperative banks as of September 2019.
These banks collectively have 1,50,000 branches serving India spread across 793 districts,
5161 towns, 6,38,000 villages making Branch as important performance touch point for
connecting and extending services to it’s customers.
Counter Hopping by bank branch visitorsCrowded Branches
• Often, it is seen that as customer visiting the branch you end up going from Inquiry counter to various
other tables/counters before reaching and completing the work. This makes visitor’s move around
with out direction and clue-less
• Solution: To minimize the traffic and queuing congestion , install Queue system at branch
Build identity for Branch visitBuild Experience
• Analyse customer visit pattern for various banking services,
• Find services that are below bench marks.
• Educate branch personnel to deliver services which are having gaps.
Solution: Measure and gather branch services metrics from Queue system
Your Brand, Products earns revenue for the bankMonetize Branch
• Queue system screen has features to demonstrate audit video advertising of products and offers.
• Customer can give feedback about products, services.
• Solution: Use Investment of Queue to make multiple benefits to measure performance of employees
and product promotion and gain MULTI Fold returns on investment.
Business Challenges – Financial Branch Services
Step -3 Customer (Visitor) gets served by Agent at Counter with Banking services
Counter Agent (Cashier, Advisor) completes banking
services and calls for next Token
Flow365 deletes the token number from screen and
scrolls waiting tokens
Step 2 – Customer waits for His Turn display token screen
Flow365 Scrolls Token number in Token Screen for
Customer approaches counter number as Token Screen
displays and reminder is call out by agent at counter
Step 1 – Customer (visitor) visits the Bank (Insurance/MF) Branch
Flow365 will generate Token Number ( Print, SMS) for
various banking services in branch
Flow365 directs to wait for token on Token Screen
Solution – Counter Hopping Crowded Branches
GoQueue Empowers Staff with Queue Data
Banking QMS – User Role Go Queue Performance Metrics
Counter Agent (Cashier
• Service wise – Total Pending Tokens (Customer segment designated
assuming each counter with Go Queue)
• Service Wise – Average check-in time and compared with peer as well
as Corporate Bench mark
• Service wise – Customer segment and Check in counter wise waiting
queue to mobilise staff.
• Agent wise service metrics – average time taken per counter, per staff
Branch Manager • Across Branch Service metrics of various banking services
• Employee wise performance parameters with comparison to corporate
• Across Branch service metrics and performance comparison
• Baseline corporate benchmarks for banking services
• Analysis of Customer feedback
Training Manager Use enterprise wise service metrics to evaluate and augment training
HR Use employee performance metrics to assess potential and improvement
THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST
HOW CAN WE SERVE YOU?
+91 98196 21603,