• INFOSYS is the Indian multinational provider of
business consulting, information technology
software engineering and outsourcing services.
COUNTRIES SERVING US $
45 13.65 168000 600000
Before Infosys, Indian business organizations had two major approaches to management:
the “too personal” companies run by families and the “too impersonal” multinational
associations. Murthy and his colleagues wanted to create a change and start a business that
would be governed by true professionals and whose products would be used by
Infosys has five core values that delineate its conduct in the market. These issues include
• Customer values (the company aims to exceed client’s expectations),
• Transparency (Infosys is open and sincere and leads its business in an ethical way),
• Leadership by example (establishing standards aiming to achieve exemplary results),
• Fairness (recognition and confidence), and
• Excellence (continual endeavor for enhancement).
These values make the company stand out and add to its positive image in the national and
HR FUNCTIONS AND POLICIES
• Most of the HR practices of Infosys were a result of the
vision of its founders and the culture that they had created
over the years.
• The founders advocated simplicity and maintained the
culture of a small company.
• The employees were encouraged to share their learning
of new Recruits
Recruitment and selection
• Recruitment policy • Employment category • Sexual harassment policy • Probation policy
Training and development
Compensation and benefits
• Leave policy •Bereavement leave policy. •Adoption leave policy • Paternity Leave policy •Maternity leave
policy •Loan policy •.Working time policy. •Vacation policy Holiday policy • Sick leave policy • Overtime policy
Health and safety
• Health and safety policy •Smoking policy.Visitor policy Corporate security
policy •Alcohol and drug policy • Discipline policy. •Computer policy • Email
policy • Internet use policy • Cell phone policy •Grievance policy
• Communication policy • Problem resolution policy• Personal appearance policy Conflicts of interest policy
The recruitment policies help the management to practice a fair and clinical procedure of
recruitment process. It caters to develop the morale of every individual who attend their
recruitment. The management believes that every single candidate who aspires to join
their organization is a potential candidate to dwell within organization.
• Infosys follows necessary steps to recruit people on the basis of various factors and to
choose the right candidate. The following are the main factors that are considered
while recruiting new employees.
• LEARNING: Infosys give more emphasis on the ability to learn. The ability to derive
generic knowledge from particular experiences and apply the experience during
• COMPETENCY: Infosys give more value to professional competencies and highlights
• OTHER QUALITIES: Other qualities include analytical ability, adaptability to teamwork,
leadership potential, communication and innovation skills, along with a practical and a
ability to have a structured approach to problem solving
The selection panel will examine how each skill within the
candidate specification will be most appropriately assessed.
Selection process include a combination of the following:
PANEL INTERVIEW PRESENTATIONS SITUATIONAL
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
At Infosys, training and development is the pinnacle step in building its human
assets where the objective is to match the available skills and abilities to its
business requirements.The training program at Infosys aligns with its objectives
• Synchronizing learning ability among the people and an organizational
commitment to continuous personal and professional development
• Infosys believes each and every employee will propel a team and make
decisions hence apart from their technical skill; leadership and managerial skill
are implemented in their training
• New and fresher recruits are provided training and development during their
probation period making them accustomed to the organizational or industrial
• Apart from compulsory training employees are given career development path
where other skill sets of the candidates are used.
PMS METHOD OF APPRAISAL AND
The employees also look at aspects of the managers' performance, strategic vision, ability to
communicate, problem-solving skills, responsiveness.The results of the survey (the rankings and
comments) are then aggregated and published online for everyone to see.
Icount (Real time Feedback)
• Infosys has put in place a new performance appraisal system called iCount for its 193,000-odd
employees that seeks to reward individual performers on the basis of specific targets, an overhaul
that comes months after India's second largest software exporter gave up the so-called bell curve
• ICount gives higher focus on individual performance rather than relative performance (forced
Employees are offered feedback and subjected to reviews throughout the year rather than just an
annual appraisal (ICOUNT).
And bi-annual for 360° Method.
It allows for continuous feedback from peer, manager, stakeholder.
Task assigned and completed
Rating ranges from 1+ to 4
1+ star performance
4 is under performance
Feedback and appraisal
Individual employees are also rewarded on basis of how they perform on specific short-term but
important targets during the year.
Reward top individual performers, especially executives who contributed to generating more
incremental revenue for the company.
"Our assets walk out of the door each evening.We
have to make sure that they comeback the next
( Founder )Infosys