O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
A Scribd passará a dirigir o SlideShare em 1 de dezembro de 2020A partir desta data, a Scribd passará a gerenciar sua conta do SlideShare e qualquer conteúdo que você possa ter na plataforma. Além disso, serão aplicados os Termos gerais de uso e a Política de Privacidade da Scribd. Se prefira sair da plataforma, por favor, encerre sua conta do SlideShare. Saiba mais.
The more you involve your staff in your marketing
plans, the more they will invest themselves in it. Your
team needs to have total confidence in the information
and actions outlined for your school.
Communicate the plan to your team as much as
possible, and make sure they have an opportunity
to contribute to it. In particular:
• make sure they understand how the marketing
plan fits within your schools mission, vision,
priorities and policies
• discuss how your staff can promote your school
• present professional development opportunities
your staff can participate in
Offering your staff quality professional
development for the betterment of your
school image is encouraged. Leadership
Development currently offers a course
titled Service Excellence in which
participants learn how to provide a WOW
experience to both visitors and staff.
Service Excellence –
• To register search for LD0474 in
• Upcoming dates include:
• October 6,2015 2 – 4 PM
• October 27, 2015 2 – 4 PM
• November 3, 2015 2 – 4 PM
• November 17, 2015 2 – 4 PM
Monitor Your Progress
Once you and your staff are on the same
page don’t forget to check in on your
You can analyze your social media pages
to see the growth of engagement as well
as the reach you have.
• http://likealyzer.com/ or
• Facebook Insights (part of your page
• See how many new likes your page has
• The level of engagement
• What type of posts your audience
gravitates to the most
• Log in to your Twitter account and
access important analytics
• Look at how many new followers,
retweets, and profile visits you have
If you see a decline in engagement or
want to ramp up growth remember to
pay close attention to the content being
presented. Use the following along with
the downloads provided to evaluate your
• Website information is up to date and
• Social media posts are providing
• You create a hashtag (#RyanES) and
consistently use on electronic and
• Easily digestible by the general
• Create brochures for frequently asked
questions by parents
• Extra curricular activities
• School overview
• Specialty courses
• Follow HISD branding standards for all
flyers and newsletters
Before you finish the course, let’s review
a few key points. Hint: This will help with
1. An elevator pitch is a short persuasive
pitch that is used to promote your school
2. Your marketing content should tie in with
your mission and vision.
3. Parents prefer Facebook over other social
4. Editorial calendars help plan your monthly
and yearly topics.
5. HISD has detailed branding standards
available for download.
6. Service Excellence is a great professional
development opportunity for all staff.
7. It is critical that you check in on your
2. Take Quiz and score at least an 80%
3. Participate in course evaluation