Seja a primeira pessoa a gostar disto
Joseph Kopser and Jake Dunlap sat down for a discussion on tips for mastering the modern sales pitch. Joseph developed his public speaking skills in the Army, and put them to good use in “The Pitch” to investors and donors. During his days at RideScout, he raised over $2.8 million and during his for Congress I raised over $3.1 million. Jake is an expert on helping companies improve their digital presence. In addition, he is able to help companies achieve their sales goals by focusing on finding qualified leads inside their target market.
To see their full interview, visit https://www.josephkopser.com/7-ways-to-master-the-modern-sales-pitch/
The 7 Topics Are:
1. Mastering the Pitch
2. Working your network to develop warm leads
3. Understanding the importance of weak ties to a number of different people
4. The importance of the book “How to Win Friends and Influence People”
5. Using your script to develop your message
6. Using the tools of technology as part of your modern sales strategy
7. Making the most of LinkedIn
4 bonus questions to ask yourself when getting ready for your pitch are:
1. Pitch - Have you tailored your pitch to the correct audience?
2. Script - Are you comfortable with the mechanics of the script?
3. Preparation - How well do you know your audience?
4. Relationships - Have you put in the effort before / after your pitch to build relationships?
Joseph Kopser of Grayline Group is host of Catalyst TALKS. A series of live, interactive interviews with thought leaders, subject matter experts and operators with first hand experience in the skills needed to lead the workplace in a changing world. His talks focus on the technology, agility, leadership, knowledge, and strategy needed to build teams in a changing world. Joseph is also co-founder of the non-profit USTomorrow focused on workforce readiness. Joseph’s focus is to help people adapt to the changing future of work.
Grayline Group knows that technology is changing faster than business models, and globalization has magnified the threat surface for companies, investors, and governments. Change creates opportunity and risk. It requires the skills of new leadership and strategy in the workplace.
Grayline Group brings together experts, data, and solutions to help business and government leaders manage transformation resulting from technological and socioeconomic catalysts.
To read more industry-expert pieces, visit JosephKopser.com/Blog