O slideshow foi denunciado.
October 20 2015 to Octobee 10 2016
June 2014 to Present
January 2014 to April 2014
May 2013 to January 2014
October 2011 to November 2013
1996 to 2000
Genna N. Thom
30407 Pelican bay #E Murrieta, Ca 92563
(951) 330-0790 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a retail sales position utilizing my extensive retail experience and passion for customer service.
● Over 3 years of extensive experience in a fast-paced retail environment.
● Consistent in achieving store sales quotas over my entire employment span.
● Recognized as a top sales-person in my company while working for Fantastic Sam's.
● 100% on time record.
● Passionate about great customer service through listening, a positive atitude, and prompt followup.
Smith & Noble
Inside design consultant (sales)
● Busy call center. Answer phones. Build customer relationships. Answer product questions. Help customers
design window treatments. Manage customers accounts until sale is final. Responsible for meeting weekly and
monthly sales goals.
Gorgeous Hair By Genna
● Operate a mobile hair styling business. Take care of all advertising and appointment scheduling. Help clients to
achieve the perfect look for them. Scheduling future appointments.
● As a cosmetologist I would greet customers and check them in. Answer phones. Take clients to do haircuts
and/or style blow dry. Ring customers out and work the cash register.
● As assistant manager I would over see employees. Fill out individual assessment reports. Meet with each stylist
individually to go over review and help them understand which skills needed to be improved upon. Maintain
proper cash needed in the safe for proper change. Open and close salon.
● Answer phones. Take orders. Make pizzas and other foods to fulfill orders. Assign orders to delivery drivers.
Over see employees and operations. Work the register to check out customers. Maintain store cleanliness. Cash
out delivery drivers at end of shifts. Prep food for make line. Check all dates and keep all foods within
expiration dates. Take inventory every closing shift. Place food orders.
● Greeted customers in beauty area. Assisted customers with choosing the perfect beauty products for them.
Answered all questions customers had. Kept products stocked. Maintained cleanliness of beauty section.
High School Diploma
Ocean city high school
● General education.
2002 to 2003Cosmetology School
Cape may county vocational school
● Learned everything needed to pass the state board licensing test. Passed state boards and received my
I belong to an international women's sorority, Sigma Phi Gamma, Chi Provence Nu omicron. We are a great group of
ladies that raise money for various charities.
Diana Dooling (951) 990-6026
Jenny Finger. (951) 390-1537
Britney Stockstill (951) 807-4439
Kimberly Benjamin. (951) 322-6825