One fine body…
- Denver, Colorado, United States
- Comercial Speaker/Trainer
- Setor Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Site www.WhatBig BrandsKnow.com
- Sobre I built my career growing big brands. After earning my MBA at the University of Michigan Business School, I started at Procter & Gamble, a company with more than 20 brands over the billion dollar mark. While at P&G, I worked with brands such as Crisco, Tide, Mr. Clean, and Spic & Span. Next, I moved on to Coors Brewing Company where I managed the flagship Coors brand, and then Coors Light, a $2 billion brand. I was most recently VP of Marketing for Quiznos another brand with nearly $2 billion in annual sales.