O slideshow foi denunciado.
Schiacciata alla fiorentina Orangy Florentine Cake
What is it ?The “schiacciata alla fiorentina” isa typical florentine recipe cooked during the carnival period.It’s a cake and it is delicious!
Ingredients for a small cake : 12 tablespoons of flour ( about 200 grams ) 8-10 tablespoons of sugar ( about 150 – 160 grams ) 8 tablespoons of milk (about 60 grams ) 6 tablespoons of olive oil (about 30 grams ) 2 eggs the juice and zest of an orange 1 packet of baking powder 1 packet of vanilla Icing sugar cocoa powder
• Put in a bowl the eggs with the sugar and mix. Add the flour, milk, oil, the juice and the scratched orange zest, vanilla and baking powder.
• Work to obtain a fluid batter.
• Grease with butter and flour a baking rectangular pan of about 20-26 cm. Pour the batter of the “schiacciata alla fiorentina” in the baking pan.
Bake in the oven (180 degrees) for 20-25 minutes or until it takes a goldorange color. Once it is cool, put on a tray.
• Dust with icing sugar
Decorate with cocoa powder using the Florence lily cutout
• Lay the template on the cake (already dusted with icing sugar) anddust with cocoa powder
• Remove the mask and…. Ecco fatto! You can eat it like that or stuff it with whipped cream!ENJOY YOUR FLORENTINE CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!
EDITED BYLEONARDO DA VINCI GROUP SUSANNA ZHANG MATTEO GRASSI MATTIA MICHELINI LISENA HU