BLOOD BANK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
BS (CS), 4th SEMESTER
SECTION: B (MORNING)
COURSE SUPERVISOR: PROF ASHER
* ZEESHAN MAZHAR
The BLOOD BANK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM is great project. This project is
designed for successfulcompletion of project on blood bank management system.
The basic building aim is to provide blood donation service to the city recently.
Blood Bank Management System (BBMS) is a Web based application that is
designed to store, process, retrieve and analyze information concerned with the
administrative. This system have many facilities like transfer of blood from one
blood bank to another. As well as from various sources and distribute that blood to
needy people who require blood. This system is an online blood bank management
system that helps in managing various blood bank operations effectively.
This project aims at maintaining all the information pertaining to blood donors,
different blood groups available in each blood bank and help them manage in a
better way. This project allows to check whether required blood deposits of a
particular group are available in the blood bank. This project also help to keep
records of patient name, contact number and blood banking. This system is
supported by an MySQL database to store blood and user specific details. It
provides the donor information, acceptorinformation, staff information system.
It may help collecting perfect management in details. I a very short time, the
collection will be simple and sensible. It will help a person to know the
management of passed year perfectly. It also helps in current all works relative to
blood bank management system. It will be also reduced the cost of collecting the
management and collection procedurewill go on smoothly.
* In computer system, the person has to fill the various forms and number of
copies of the forms can be easily generated at a time.
* In computer system, it is not necessary to create the manifest but we can directly
print it, which saved our time.
* To utilize resources in an efficient manner by increasing their productivity
* This system generates types of information that can be used for various purposes.
* It satisfy the user requirement.
* Be easy to understand by the user and operator.
* Delivered on schedule within the budget.
1) It is used to provide the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as
blood bank, blood cell, blood stock, donor.
2) It is used to manage the record details online for blood stock details, blood cell
details and blood bank.
3) It tracks all information of blood group, record, blood stocketc.
4) It is used to show the information of the blood bank, donor.
5) It is used to increase the efficiency of managing the blood bank as well as blood
1) Microsoft Visual Studio (for front end).
2) Microsoft SQL(for back end).