O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
A Scribd passará a dirigir o SlideShare em 1 de dezembro de 2020A partir desta data, a Scribd passará a gerenciar sua conta do SlideShare e qualquer conteúdo que você possa ter na plataforma. Além disso, serão aplicados os Termos gerais de uso e a Política de Privacidade da Scribd. Se prefira sair da plataforma, por favor, encerre sua conta do SlideShare. Saiba mais.
him ? The
at age 17 !!!
Advantages of young marriage
• Building and shaping a more positive character
• Gain maturity and independence
• Aware of responsibilities
• Trusting and overcoming challenges as one
• Have emotional and financial support
• Easy to get adjusted with changes.
Cultural influence on young marriage
Child marriage in India. In 1900, Rana Prathap Kumari age 12
married Krishnaraja Wadiyar IV age 16. Two years later, he was
recognized as the King of Mysore
THE LACK OF COMPROMISING ABILITIES IN EITHIER OF THE PARTNERS
- Married couples tend to become busier in life, especially those who are working.
- They tend to argue over the time they have for each other and the things that they need to
- Both the male and female will not give in to make their marriage work.
- May lead to a divorce.
FIND IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER
- At a young age the male and female are not mature enough to think what’s best for them to
make their marriage last a lifetime.
- For example, when the male goes to work and comes home late at night, the female may
suspect that the male is having an affair or doing things behind her back, but actually the
male is trying his best to find money for the small family.
UNBALANCED FINANCIAL STATE
- Most young married couples are not working, therefore they tend to get financial help from
family and friends.
- But, how long are they going to keep asking people for financial help? This issue may cause a
big fight between the married couple.
MISSING OUT ON TEENAGE LIFE FUN
- These young married couples don’t have the chance to really mingle or get to know a new
person or friend due to the fact that one may get jealous.
- They can’t do regular teenage activities once they have a child.
Some people seem just made for early marriage:
Like a fertile field they know their fate.
Life comes calling for them in a carriage
And takes them to the ornamental gate.
There they find their pleasure, rich with love,
A place they prune and water till it glows,
And there they dwell till death and never move,
At least that seems the way it often goes.
Actually, such love is dear and rare;
Not many can sustain it for so long.
The two of you, however, seem to bear
The marks of joy that to those few belong.
Cross over, then, into that chosen place
Where love rules all, and all is full of grace.
By Nicholas Gordon