• After the Token Sale 27.2% of Simple Tokens shall be reserved in the Network Accelerator Program.
• Early on, one of the primary uses of the Network Accelerator Program shall be to provide Simple Tokens as
grants to Early Adopter Companies to help them kickstart their Simple Token implementations and growth
of their networks. Early Adopter Companies will help deﬁne requirements for the protocol, software, and
related services, and shall help contribute to the Simple Token open-source protocol.
• Up to 30% of each Network Accelerator grant may be provided to the project team of the Early Adopter
Company, under a long-term vesting schedule, to further incentivize the team to create value utilizing
• The Foundation shall review and approve Network Accelerator grant requests and determine the terms and
conditions of grants.
• In addition to Pepo who is helping deﬁne and develop the Simple Token platform, we are currently
evaluating several interested Network Accelerator Companies.
Network Accelerator Program