Seja a primeira pessoa a gostar disto
In slides shown during a 45-minute webinar, Paul Roberts, CEO of eSSETS, a provider of cloud based asset management software and facilities management software, presents a study in bridging the communication gap that exists between facilities/asset managers and upper management. In facility management applications, he describes techniques to improve your communication skills when making your case, and in the long-run, boost your department’s productivity.
In the presentation, Paul outlines the following communication practices:
- Grabbing the attention of your CFO, holding it, and presenting numbers in a way that resonates
- Tips and tactics on how to sell your plan
- How to effectively justify purchasing what you need
- Learn how to get on, and stay on, the same page with your CFO
- How to help save your company money; communicating the bottom line
- Translating technology into business terms; making senior management understand
- Tips on competing for maintenance program funding
- How to make the case for funds, achieve happiness at work, and improve company success
About the Presenter:
For 25 years, Paul W. Roberts has been helping organizations with business productivity software solutions including; CCMS software, facility software, and health care asset management software. Prior to founding eSSETS Paul has been an analyst, programmer, support specialist, consultant, project manager, product manager and software company executive.
eSSETS is a cloud-based web application for organizing and managing properties, buildings, facilities, vehicles, equipment---basically an asset management program for all physical assets. Where accounting systems generally track only historical costs, eSSETS is for proactive asset management solutions. The CMMS system provides activity tracking for the full lifecycle, from acquisition to final disposition. Activities include such things as service requests, condition-notes, inspections, reminders, vendor invoices, maintenance programs, repairs, overhauls, valuation adjustments, and pictures.
eSSETS helps bridge the gap between accounting for assets and asset management systems, by putting vital information in the hands of front-line operations people including; installation manuals, user manuals, diagrams and drawings, maintenance recommendations, and maintenance and repair history.