O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
United Nations (2005).Understanding Knowledge SocietiesIn: twenty questions
Explicit knowledge Tacit knowledge
Experience- Transmittable through
formal, systematic language
- “Knowledge of body”
- Context-free (to some extent)
“K l d f i d”
- Mental models (beliefs,
perspectives, paradigms etc.)
Diffi l h d i- “Knowledge of mind”
- Easily transmitted and stored:
- Difficult to share and transmit
- Estimate: 95% of all
- Databases etc.
- Approximately 5% of all
لماذا..وكيف ؟..ومن ؟..؟Library and Knowledge Service
"We contribute to the provision of high quality care in the trusts
and CCGs across Nottinghamshire by enabling access to the best
evidence to support both clinicians and managers."
No longer will you have to search multiple different electronicg y p
resources to find the information you need. Discovery does it for
you - searching across high quality healthcare databases andyou searching across high quality healthcare databases and
resources and offering sophisticated filtering options to help you
find the resources you requirefind the resources you require.
لماذا..وكيف ؟..ومن ؟..؟
Library and Knowledge Service
Our services Our services
Book Loans and Photocopies
Enquiries & Literature Searching
• Do you have a clinical question that needs answering?• Do you have a clinical question that needs answering?
• Do you need to know the latest evidence or want some statistics?
• We can search a variety of evidence based sources to find you the information.
Keeping Up to DateKeeping Up to Date
• If you suffer from information overload due to the amount of new information coming out
we may be able to help.
• Q: Do you struggle to find time to visit the library or find the evidence you need?
• A: Find out how we can bring the library to you by talking to our Outreach Librarians.
• Q: Need to know how to find an electronic journal article or search a database?
• A: Our training will help you get the most out of the electronic resources available to you.
لماذا..وكيف ؟..ومن ؟..؟
Welcome to library and knowledge services
The Library and Knowledge Service – some key facts
A t ll ti f 20 000 b k d DVD Access to a collection of over 20,000 books and DVDs
Journals in both print and electronic format
Physical access to quiet and general study areas.
Access to IT facilities 24/7
Group, individual and ad hoc training in the library and at community
Book loan, reservation and renewals service
Mediated literature search service
El t i d t l i Electronic document supply service
A comprehensive current awareness service
What is Knowledge Management?
- Knowledge Management is planning, designing, building, operating
and maintaining the knowledge Management System.
- Knowledge Management is managing knowledge of
Information in DocumentInformation in Document
(S d I d T t)(Sounds, Images and Text)
Knowledge in People HeadsKnowledge in People Heads
Mind mapping- Mind mapping
Organizational MemoryOrganizational Memory
- Knowledge Re-useKnowledge Re use
- Community of Practice
- Lesson Learning- Lesson Learning