IT IS IMPORTANT THAT OUR COMMUNITY
(THE SCHOOL AND THE CITY) HEARABOUT
OUR YEAND IT’S MAIN TOPIC-HUMAN
RIGHTS. IT IS IMPORTANT TO SHARE OUR
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERINECE AND TO MAKE
OUR SOCIETY A BETTER PLACE FOR LIVING!
WE, YOUNGS, ARECHANGE MAKERS IN OUR
• In order to get to know each other before the
YE, all participants should join the Facebook
group: Open mind knows no border_Facebook
• Each participant (who has an Fb account) has
to be in the group, and to put a picture of
him/herself and a brief description of what
he/she likes to do, why he/she wants to come
to the exchange.
• The participants shall bear the cost of travel
• In order to preserve the safety of YE it is
important to respect to rules that we will
together define the first day of YE.
• Important contacts that you can call in case of
emergency: you will get phone number from your
teacher-mentors and organizers.
• Each participant must have a signed parental
consent (we will send Word form to your
• Program prepared for intercultural evening (food,
costumes, videos, etc.).-mandatory
• Traditional games prepared for second day session-
• Equipment for talent night (musical instruments, etc.) -
• Board games - not mandatory
• Parental / guardians consent for minor participants
(give it to the teacher) -mandatory
• Medicines (only if you use daily therapy)
• Pocket money-recommendation
• Good will and ideas - a must!
• Training calendar
• For participants from (write the name of your
You’ll get the list of all available youth trainings
that you can apply for!
For further information YE
INFOpackbrochure is inpreparation!
+381642786004 Ena Horvat
Notas do Editor
Photo made by Siništa Trifunovichttps://web.facebook.com/SinisaTrifunovicPhotography/
Branislav Trudić LinkedIN profil
Aleksandar Trudić LinkedIN profil
Ena Horvat Profesionalni portfolio