3. Enterprise Content Management Technology that gives companies the ability to capture, manage, store, preserve and deliver content and / or documents that are related to its organizational business processes wherever that information may exist. What is Content Management?
16. Scanner Technology – Kofax VRS Shaded Background Dot Matrix Text Highlighter Coffee Cup Stain Carbon Copy Handprint Low Contrast Logo Original document WHAT IS INVOLVE WITH DOCUMENT IMAGING ?
17. Scanner Technology - Without Kofax VRS Shaded Background Dot Matrix Text Highlighter Coffee Cup Stain Low Contrast Logo Image File Size = 84 KB Carbon Copy Handprint WHAT IS INVOLVE WITH DOCUMENT IMAGING ?
18. Scanner Technology – With KofaxVRS Suppressed Background minimizes file size and makes images internet ready. Dot Matrix Text is enhanced. Highlighted text is readable. Coffee Cup Stain is not interfering with bar code anymore. Low Contrast Logo is still visible. Image File Size = 39 KB Faint Handprint is automatically enhanced. WHAT IS INVOLVE WITH DOCUMENT IMAGING ?
20. Source: AIIM Document Imaging PROPER INDEX VALUE IS NEEDED TO FIND YOUR CONTENT Email Web Pages Enterprise Applications Paper Documents & Files Fax Electronic Documents Forms Reports Mail Graphics, Video, & Audio Blueprints & Photos XML & Meta Data Print Output
23. ECM MAKES RETENTION SCHEDULES EASY TO MANAGE The Old Way The Paper had to be Physically moved to the Recycle bins by hand
24. ECM MAKES RETENTION SCHEDULES EASY TO MANAGE Microfilm or Fiche would each have to be removed and destroyed