O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
The new age organizations cannot even think of optimally promoting and selling their products and services without digital marketing. Large, medium and small enterprises have seen a lot of traction with this mode of marketing in 2016 and the trend will very well be continued in 2017 too.
Here are some of the top Digital Marketing trends to watch out for in the next one year and beyond.
Trends For 2017
The new age organizations cannot even
think of optimally promoting and selling
their products and services without
Large, medium and small enterprises
have seen a lot of traction with this
mode of marketing in 2016 and the
trend will very well be continued in 2017
Social Media is indomitable
• Reach and ability to engage audience has made social media a sought after digital
• Even though people demand social media as a channel for more mediated
experiences, in 2017 social media will not only increase traffic for the vendors, but
will also provide opportunities to improve conversion rates.
Quality Content Reign Supreme
• Content is supreme in digital marketing or actually any kind of marketing.
• This will be the top trend in 2017.
• The involvement of seasoned writers and video producers will produce enriched
content which will make content marketing more competitive.
• Creating content which can tick immediately with consumers in our fast lives is the
Mobile devices and mobile apps will increase
• Mobility devices being next to skin, more strategy will be built around this.
• Vendors will focus on further waning the difference between PCs and phones.
Constructing brilliant mobile UX and seamless experience across devices will be the
key trick, which will help more mobile driven customers to convert without
switching to desktop.
• More transactions happen on mobile apps than on sites.
Mobile devices and mobile apps will increase
• According to Google Analytics data, 30% of all online shopping happens on mobile
devices and mobile searches related to shopping jumped by 120% in 2015.
• Apps are more customized for mobile interfaces than sites which makes apps more
preferred option for the users.
• Mobile marketing SEO techniques will be particularly important in 2017 with
Google’s recent announcements of the mobile index and Accelerated Mobile Pages
• Mobile optimization will be a top priority for digital marketers in 2017.
Rise of wearable technology and smart devices
• Many fitness bands, smart watches and other wearables are established in the
• With all signs signaling towards wearable technology as the next big thing, the year
2017 will see upsurge of wearable devices.
• This will create new opportunities for digital marketing, including smarter, more
vigorous customer data collection, and stronger insights into user interaction
diminishing the line between “online” marketing and “real” marketing.
Internet of Things (IoT) will spur
• A report, generated by BI Intelligence, bases its analysis on the fact that by 2018, at
least half of the world’s population would be connected via the Internet.
• It has suggested that by the year 2020, each human being on earth will have as
many as four devices that connected via the Internet.
• In other words, the total number of such devices could exceed 34 billion for an
estimated population of over eight billion inhabiting this planet.
• IoT is a crucial digital marketing tool as it generates a lot of precise high quality
data. It also records transaction details and customer preferences.
• It clearly shows that in 2017 it will be instrumental in online marketing.
Personalized video ads will find its way
• Video ads are nothing new, merchants have been banking on some form of video
content for some time now.
• By combining this trend with new tech like shoppable video and personalized video,
vendors will drive even more growth in the year ahead.
• These trends indicate that merchants cannot do away with digital marketing at any
cost and with time it will rise in value.
• The go-to-market strategies may be tweaked, but definitely it is here to stay for a