SlideShare API » API Kits
|Microsoft .net (C#)||DotNetUtil||Frederik Vig|
|Python||MediaWiki Widget||Sergey Chernyshev|
|PERL||PERL Wrapper||Ashish Mukherjee|
Note: The API kits are not maintained by Slideshare and should be used at your own risk. For API kit support, please join the developers mailing list or contact the maintainers directly.
We are looking for more API wrappers in cURL, Perl, ActionScript, ColdFusion, Ruby, VB.NET, J# and other languages. Please submit your wrapper at and we'll feature it on this section.
How do I start?
- Apply for an API key. This will be sent to you by e-mail instantly.
- Read the API documentation for complete information about the API calls available.
- See the resources section for useful links and implementation basics.
- Join the Slideshare Developers Group to keep in touch with the Slideshare developer community.
- Tell us about your cool application you built using Slideshare API and get your app featured on Slideshare
Also, Check out our RSS feeds! They contain a lot of rich data (including slideshow embed codes and thumbnails) that can be useful in creating your mashup.