1. Dr. DEEPALI SAHADEORAO MANDWE (Mrs. GULHANE)
Mailing Address : C/O Shri. Nitin V. Gulhane, “Vishweshwar” Amit Niwas, Dattawadi, Akurdi, Near
Thane Janata Sahakari Bank (TJSB), Pune - 35 (Maharashtra).
Mobile No : +919545520887 / +919922323177
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Qualified Ph. D. Degree in Renewable Energy Engineering with first class. Overall
experience of 6.5 years with organization like WIPRO Eco-energy, Bangalore about
Renewable Energy systems designing including solar systems, evaluation and
optimization of system as alternative to conventional energy sources; MEDA, Pune for
policies on renewable energy projects including subsidy disbursement process for
Renewable Energy Projects, P M Dimensions Pvt. Ltd., Pune for training & projects of
solar technology and detail designing of Renewable systems (including solar PV system,
Biogas plant, solar street lighting and water heating solutions), project coordination,
business development, project planning; V J Coresoft Ltd., Pune for Green Building
Energy Simulation software testing and modeling which involved renewable energy
sources as an additional energy input resources to reduced total conventional energy
consumption for getting green labeling. I am also having working knowledge about wind
data assessment and wind power generation projects designing. There after operational
with Resolution, Pune as a Project Consultant for business development, client meeting,
assessment, detail project report (DPR) preparation, designing an installation of project
on site. Rather than this also associated with School of Energy Studies, Savitribai Phule
University of Pune as Guest lecturer for their M-Tech study Course.
1. Organization : School of Energy Studies, Savitribai Phule University of Pune, Pune
Duration : From 1st
Sept. 2014 to 9th
Designation : Guest Lecturer
Responsibility : Delivery of lectures on Energy Policy and Renewable Energy Scenario.
Preparation of academic notes for students, Evaluation of assignment and
providing practical knowledge to the students, Finalization and Evaluation of
question papers for examination. Guide to the M-tech students for their
research and study.
2. Organization : Resolution, Renewable Energy Consultancy and Services, Pune
Duration : From 5th
Aug. 2013 to 30th
Designation : Project Consultant
Responsibility : Experts in installation of solar based High mask lighting system on roads
for community lighting or garden. Installation of roof top power generation
system based on solar for domestic and commercial use. Responsible for
business development, client meeting, assessment of project, detail project
report (DPR) preparation, designing and installation of renewable energy
projects like solar water heating, solar power generation for domestic and
commercial use, biogas plant design, waste to energy projects like biomass
briquetting plant setting up and project installation as per client requirement
and availability of site.
3. Organization : V J Coresoft Ltd., Pune
2. Duration : From 4th
Oct. 2012 to 19th
Designation : Consultant – Green Building Energy Software Testing (Renewable
Energy Domain Expert)
• Dealing with green building software for energy simulation as per ASHREA standards.
• Assessment of energy generation from renewable energy sources like solar thermal, Solar
Photovoltaic and wind power generation systems as free energy to reduce the load of
consumed conventional energy.
• Providing technical inputs to modify the feature of developed software to make it more
• Preparation of energy simulation report for client.
• Testing of Energy software for its working and output in terms of energy consumption
and satisfaction criteria which involved Thermal comfort, Daylight simulation, energy
consumed for Lighting & Equipments and major impact on Percentage of People
Dissatisfaction (% PPD) due to operating temperature in zones & maintained CO2 level.
• Software testing for reporting the bugs on operational issues occurs during use of
• Evaluation of HVAC system to meet the required criteria of client with low energy
• Building material selection to reduced load on energy consumption in terms of operation
of coolers, heaters and air conditioning system to get optimized thermal satisfaction.
● Green building software evaluation, testing and requisite modification of their features
and Preparation of report on simulation model for its effective approach.
• Providing technical input as renewable energy Domain expert for solar
Photovoltaic, solar water heating and wind energy systems involved in the software.
• Technical evaluation of building as per ASHREA standards to meet the base line
case and proposed the case of system to client.
4. Organization : P M Dimensions Pvt. Ltd., Pune
Duration : From 23rd
Sept. 2011 to 30th
Designation : Project Coordinator (Solar Energy)
• Participation in solar photovoltaic project tenders for getting order, dealing with client,
Management of all activities of training center and also working as Trainer for
renewable energy project training.
• Undertaking projects on solar thermal, solar Photovoltaic and power generation
technology for domestic and industrial application.
• Providing technical training to the engineering graduates on solar technology and other
all renewable energy projects & their implementation. This training helps to produces
ready professional workforce to the industry for their projects.
• Responsible for all arrangement of Industrial Exposure visits for hand on experience on
solar technology including panel manufacturing process, solar cell testing process and
other technology useful for thin film formation.
• Aim of training is to provide in depth knowledge about the solar technology and other
renewable energy project design, installation and policies for subsidy available from
state and central government on renewable energy systems.
3. • Preparation of e-learning material and delivery of training on webinar to Engineers on
required Technology, Technical evaluation, Completion of training in due time period.
• Identification and appointment of experience trainer for other relevant technology in
support of this training.
• Solar Power generation plant: key steps of power generation system design using
different solar energy technologies available for different application.
• Process of technical evaluation of above projects as per Government policies for
feasibility of such projects for Govt. subsidy.
• Preparation of DPR including load calculation for exact demand, solar system sizing,
General arrangement drawing for feasible Renewable energy projects with cost effective
approach during post order stage and final stage of order.
• Development of technically sound workforce: Practical training for Renewable energy
systems, solar thermal technology, solar Photovoltaic technology & solar power projects.
Providing detail designing knowledge of solar power generation systems including
thermal & photovoltaic, solar cell manufacturing techniques as well as thin film
• Project management and workforce management for project proposal submission and
installation in due period.
5. Organization : Maharashtra Energy Development Agency (MEDA), Pune
Duration : From 19th
March 2010 to 31st
Designation : Project Officer (Bio Energy Division)
• Technical evaluation of projects submitted in the division for feasibility and
recommendation for Govt. subsidy on the basis of criteria given in the Policy.
• The project is further forwarded by MEDA to MNRE after approval of state Government
for subsidy. The patterns of subsidy under above heads are different and it is basically on
amount of power generated through renewable sources.
• The scrutiny involved details of technology, economical feasibility, relevant
documentation in terms of DPR and other clearances for the proposed project.
• Solar energy project evaluation for technical input and subsidy disbursement.
• Biogas plant for Power generation: Power generation using biogas produced from
different type of feed stalks. (Many projects are funded after technical evaluation,
inspection and monitoring)
• Briquetting projects: Production units of fuel for replacement of conventional fuel. (20
projects are funded under this scheme after technical evaluation & successful inspection)
• Bio-fuels: Technology Development and Industrial use of bio-diesel.
• Biomass Gasification for power generation: for the industry.
• Village Energy Security Test Project: Development & electrification of rural areas
through the gasification route. (Three projects are in completion which are technically
evaluated, inspected and monitored to subsidies)
* As per the Government policy technical evaluation of all above project has been carried out
for the feasibility of the projects to recommend it for State Government and Central
Government subsidy. Actual inspection of installed project and their performance has been
evaluated before disbursement of subsidy
4. 6. Organization : Eco-Energy Division, WIPRO Infrastructure Engineering, Bangalore
Duration : From 1st
July 2008 to 5th
Designation : Senior Engineer- Design
● Worked as a Senior Design Engineer for Renewable energy appliances like Biogas
plant, Solar Water Heating System, Solar lighting, Solar Photovoltaic and Solar
• Handling Client meeting to identify the resource assessment, energy evaluation for
Detail Engineering including cost estimation for Renewable energy Projects (including
Biogas Plant, solar PV system Water heating system and Solar concentrator for steam
generation) for understanding of exact requirement and to convert it into final order.
• Worked as a domain expert for project proposal preparation focusing on the
technology, energy saving, payback and the other benefits like Carbon credit, tax
assumption and subsidies on Renewable Energy System.
• Designing for Solar water heating system for preheated feed water to boiler as makeup
water to save daily investment on the boiler fuel and to reduce start time of boiler.
Sizing of Solar water heating system for large scale water requirement of institution
and hostel to replace conventional Heaters and achieve saving. (Installed - One project)
• Biogas plant: Given system is capable of handling the Kitchen waste available in the
cafeteria of the Hotel for Energy production to replace the daily LPG consumption. All
detail Engineering, Cost estimation, optimization for the proposed plant with civil
estimation and guidance for Auto cad drawing for the detail installation has been
handled. (Installed - Three projects)
• Proposed a proposal based on Energy requirement for the Steam generation via solar
concentrator was estimated and provided to replace the amount of steam generation
from the boiler with conventional heating system.
• Biogas Proposal as per the tender documents for the renewable energy system concept
has been handled with competitive price and efficient technology.
• Solar PV system designing for required lighting load in the hotels and to maintain the
aesthetic view of hotel by replacing the conventional energy source with the help of
solar PV system.
• Solar wind hybrid system design assessment for power generation. Wind data
assessment, evaluation and feasibility of site for power project. DPR preparation for
availing subsidy from state and central government.
7. Organization : CDFST, MPUAT, Udaipur
Duration : From 6th
Sept. 2006 to 28th
Designation : Senior Research Fellow
Responsibility : As a Senior Research Fellow on the Scheme of All India Coordination
Research Project (AICRP) on Solar Components.
Research included design, installation and evaluation of renewable energy appliances
like solar tunnel dryer, solar cookers, concentrators and Green house design etc. for
agricultural and herbal products to maintain the quality of product and its nutrition
value. These appliances have been tested to dry various medicinal and herbal products
so that it can be used for industrial purpose. This research is mainly for development of
5. agricultural product based business development and exposure of such business to
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS:
• DIPEX-2002 (1st
Prize for “Solar Photovoltaic Powered Boom Sprayer” in
Maharashtra State Level Engineering &Technical Competition & Exhibition)
•Awarded National Renewable Energy Fellowship by Ministry of New and Renewable
Energy Sources (MNRE) for M. Tech. Program (2004-2005).
•Awarded for “ISAE Student Paper Award” 40th ISAE Convention and Symposium,
•Awarded Junior Research Fellowship by University Grant Commission (UGC) for Ph.D.
• Member of “Renewable Energy Club” CTAE, MPUAT, Udaipur.
• Life Member of “Indian Society of Agricultural Engineers (ISAE)” LM-10337
A. Qualification: ● Ph.D. - Renewable Energy Engineering from College of Technology and
Engineering, MPUAT, Udaipur, Rajasthan with First Class.
• M. Tech- Renewable Energy Sources from Post Graduate Institute, Dr.
PDKV, Akola with first class.
• B. Tech from CAET, Dr. PDKV, Akola with second class
• HSC from Rural Institute, Amravati with first class
B. Project: 1. Ph. D. (Renewable Energy Engineering): Design and Development of Briquetting
Machine for Eco-Friendly Fuel.
2. M. Tech. (Renewable Energy Sources): Investigation on Cleaning of Producer
Gas for IC Engine Application (Work carried out at CIAE, Bhopal).
3. B Tech. (Agricultural Engineering): Physical Properties of Moth Gram
C. Training: 1. One month training at Indian Meteorological Department, Pune – FY- 2002.
Imparted on Remote Sensing in Agriculture:
a) Meteorological data collection and application of remote sensing.
b) Utilization of meteorological appliances for weather forecasting.
2. SPRERI, V V Nagar, Gujrat on “Forced Circulation Solar Dryer” – FY- 2003.
3. Attended National Seminar on “Bio-diesel for IC Engine, Technologies and
Strategies for Rural Application”, CIAE, Bhopal, December 3-4, FY- 2004.
• MS Office ● SPSS
• SYSTAT, ● RET’S Screen
• PVsyst ● Internet Handling and its Application
• Auto CAD 2004 ● Introductory Pro-E & Inventor 11
• MATLAB and SIMULINK • EQUEST
INTERESTS AND HOBBIES: Music, Traveling, Reading Technical books & Active participation
in technology development programs, internet surfing etc.
6. LANGUAGES (Read, Write and Speak): English, Hindi and Marathi.
1. P. M. Nimkar, Dipali S. Mandwe, Renu M. Dudhe (2005) Physical Properties of Mothe
Gram, Journal of Biosystems Engineering, vol. 91 (2): 183-189(An International Paper)
2. Mandwe D S, Gadge S R, Dubey A K and Khambalkar V P (2006) Design and
development of a 20 KW cleaning & cooling system for a wood -chip gasifier, Journal of
Energy in Southern Africa, Vol. 17 (4): 65-69. (An International Paper)
3. Deepali S Mandwe, Gadge S R, Dubey A K and Khambalkar V P, (2007) Optimization of
filter parameter for cleaning & cooling system, PKV Research Journal Vol. 31 (2): 164-
4. Deepali S. Mandwe, Deepak Sharma and N.L. Panwar (2009) Physico-Chemical
Characterization of Mustard Stalk as Densified Fuel. Renewable Energy and Environment
for sustainable development by V.K. Vijay and H. P. Garg, pp 861 (7).
1. Deepali Mandwe, (2006) Investigation on cleaning of producer gas for IC engine
Annual Convention and Symposium of ISAE, TNAU, Coimbatore, 19-21st
Jan, pp: 1.22. (Awarded ISAE Student Paper Award)
2. Sharma D and Deepali Mandwe, (2006) Environmental impact assessment: basic
principles and overview of key steps, All India Seminar on Environmental Impact
Assessment, Institute of Engineers, Udaipur, 18-19 Aug, pp: 43.
3. Deepali Mandwe, Sharma D and Rathore N S, (2007) Energy norms for energy
calculation in agricultural sector, 41st
Annual Convention and Symposium of ISAE, CAET,
JAU, Junagadh, 29-31st
Jan, pp: 4.19.
4. Deepak Patil, S V Nirmal, Ajit Nimale and D. S Mandwe (2008) Demarcation of the
subsurface flow boundaries in patan branch canal command area, XLII ISAE Annual
convention &symposium, Souvenier, Indian society of Agricultural Engineers, Central
Institute of Agricultural Engineers, Nabi Bagh, Baresia Road, Bhopal, pp: SWE-30.
5. Ajit Bhagwan Nimale, Deepak Patil, and Deepali S Mandwe (2008) Performance
evaluation of CIAE Multi Crop Plot Thresher, XXI National Convention of Agricultural
Engineers on “Ergonomics and safety management in Agricultural machinery and
Jan 2008, by The Institution of Engineers(India), CTAE, MPUAT,
Udaipur pp: 41
PERSONAL DETAILS: Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
Date of Birth : 13th
Passport No. : K9936326
Er. A K Bubey (PI)
Head & Principal Scientist
AEP Division CIAE, Nabi Bhag,
Berasia Road Bhopal- 462038 (MP)
Dr. P. A. Turbhatmath
Associate Dean, CAE
Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth
Rahuri Dist.- Ahmednagar,
Mr. Prafulla V. Tayde