O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
18 facts supporting an engaging content marketing program
18 Facts Supporting an Engaging
Content Marketing Program
1. In 2011, 27 million pieces of content were shared every day. (AOL/Nielsen)
2. 79% of organisations are shifting to branded content. (Forrester)
3. More than three-quarters of CMOs believe custom content is the future of marketing. (DemandMetric)
4. Content marketing is the single most effective way to improve your SEO. (MarketingSherpa)
5. High-quality content that places the reader first can help you achieve higher rankings in Google’s search
results. (Content Marketing Institute)
6. Case studies and customer testimonials are among the most e ffective ways to support lead g eneration
7. Top reasons businesses use content marketing include boosting br and awareness; engaging customers &
influencers; increasing SEO and web traffic; thought leadership; and to drive lead quantity and quality. (Curata)
8. Content marketing has had the gr eatest impact on the t op of the funnel so far. (Curata)
The role of content in your marketing mix
9. 90% of consumers find custom content useful. (Demand Metric)
10. 82% of consumers feel more positive about a c ompany after reading custom content. (Demand
11. 78% of consumers believe that organisations that offer custom content are interested in building
good relationships with them. (TMG Custom Media/Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
12. 61% of consumers are more likely to buy from a company that delivers custom content. (Custom
Content Council/Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
13. 76% of B2C organisations use content marketing. (Content Marketing Institute)
Content marketing B2C
14. The average buyer completes 57% of the purchase process before contacting a vendor’s sales team.
15. 94% of B2B buyers conduct some form of online research before making buying decisions. (Acquity
16. Top goals for B2B content include lead g eneration and nurturing, sales, br and awareness and
engagement. (Content Marketing Institute)
17. Top tactics to achieve B2B content marketing goals include using social media, case studies, blogs,
newsletters, in-person events and videos. (Content Marketing Institute)
18. Two out of three companies enjoy higher lead quality and quantity due to content marketing. (Curata)
(…. Stats from King Media ebook - A Case for Content….)
Consider the Meredith Content Licensing Advantage
We provide licensed content from Meredith’s trusted brands to deliver
cost-effective, multi-channel content experiences that build lasting
relationships. Licensing content offers speed and efficiency over creating it
from scratch. We customize content deliveries to best fit your marketing
strategy and to create a highly relevant experience for your consumers.
Want to learn more…?
David Gray david.gray@Meredith.com 603.903.1899 203.313.2512 (cell)