O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
A Scribd passará a dirigir o SlideShare em 1 de dezembro de 2020A partir desta data, a Scribd passará a gerenciar sua conta do SlideShare e qualquer conteúdo que você possa ter na plataforma. Além disso, serão aplicados os Termos gerais de uso e a Política de Privacidade da Scribd. Se prefira sair da plataforma, por favor, encerre sua conta do SlideShare. Saiba mais.
Presentation about the Sabbath Schol’s lesson for
November 23th, 2013.
“Now the main point in what has been
said is this: we have a high priest, who
has taken His seat at the right hand of the
throne of the Majesty in the heavens, a
minister in the sanctuary and in the true
tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, no
Our High Priest
How are linked the priesthood of Christ and Melchisedek?
• The Bible neither register the beginning and ending of
• The Melchizedek character is righteousness and peaceful
(salem means peace).
• The Melchizedek priesthood is superior to Levitical
• Jesus never done a sacrifice for himself, he was the most
possible perrfect offering.
• Aaron and Melchizedek were types of Christ.
Advocate and Intercessor
What is the Christ’s rol like advocate? Ro 8:34; 1 Joh 2:1,2.
• Before God we are sinner and imperfects.
• Noone can separate us from God’s love.
• God is for us, gave to Jesus in our stead, justifing us.
• The judgment will be for joy and jubilation of the people who
• Parakletos is someone who appears in another’s behalf, he is
• Jesus, the One who never sinned, gives his righteousness for
the sinners before God.
Why Christ is considered mediator? 1 Ti 2:4-6.
• The mediator’s rol was to act as arbitrator between two
parties to reach a common goal in order to inaugurate a
• Jesus Christ is the mediator of new covenant, who
restored the connection between God and the man.
• In Christ are joined the salvation and the mediation,
because he is both God and human.
Great High Priest
What are the Jesus’ qualities as the great High Priest?
• Jesus is merciful and faithful. He bestows his gifts on us, and he is
loyal to his Father and to us (Heb 2:17).
• Jesus is with us. He is our Helper, lived like us (Heb 2:18; 5:2,7).
• Jesus is over us. He enjoys to preside among the saints (Heb 3:6).
• Jesus is as we are. He was tempted just as we are. In the Judean desert
He was tempted in the physical, mental, and spiritual dimensions (Heb
• Jesus is for us. He intercedes in the heavenly sanctuary for us in the
presence of God (Heb 9:24).
The One Sacrifice
Why Jesus’ death is more important than the animal
sacrifices? Heb 10:1-14.
• The purpose of earthly sanctuary service was pointing to
the death and high priestly ministry of Jesus.
• The Jesus’ death shows just how bad sin really is.
• The blood of animal sacrifices couldn't take away the sins,
only the Jesus’ blood and his heavenly ministry can make
• When the inner veil was broken, whit Jesus’ death, the
earthly sanctuary service ended.
•Jesus Christ is the greatest High Priest, our
intercessor, we are saved for his
•Jesus Christ came to link the sinful world
with the heaven.
•Jesus is the one and truth expiatory sacrifice.