1. Senior Business & Financial Advisor Professional Resume for: Charles Cortland Hooper Note: Hit “View” on top bar, then click “View Slideshow”, then you may advance each slide when ready by pressing the “Space” bar or left-clicking your mouse
4. Employment History: Professional Experience: Core Companies and Duration: Aerospace engineer/project manager Litton Industries, Van Nuys, CA (1967-1970) Active Duty Military Officer United States Navy (1970-1974) U.S. Government Contractor Programs Development Associates, LA, (1974-80) Leadership/Management Trainer Organizational Systems, Inc., La Jolla, CA (1974-1987) Real Estate Developer & Manager Hooper, Goode, Inc., Temecula, CA (1976-1994) Mining Development andProduction Mojave Natural Resources, Inc. (1986-1994) CEO Publicly Traded Companies Freestar Technologies, Laguna Beach, CA (1999-02) Real Estate Housing Consultant Triple M Marketing, Temecula, CA (1997-Pres) Financial Advisor & Consultant Integrated Financial Solutions, Hemet, CA (1974-Pres) Green Technology Developer Liberty Capital International, Inc. (2006-Pres) Financial Systems Developer Intuitively Interactive Financial Systems, Inc. (1969-Pres)
6. 1) Goodwill Ambassador to India for the United States. 2) Gold Medal from Society of American Military Engineers. 3) Gold Medal from the American Legion. 4) Gold Medal from the Veterans of Foreign Wars. 5) US Presidential Cabinet letters of commendation. 6) #1 Graduate at UCLA and LA High School. 7) Top rated in grade US Naval Officer in US Military. 8) Eagle Scout in Boy Scouts of America. 9) Vigil Honor in Order of the Arrow. 10) US Government contracts regarding sales, management and leadership training. 11) US industry contracts for financial and business management. 12) Publication in the US Congressional Record, and national financial/management magazines. Awards & Recognitions
8. 1) Goodwill Ambassador to India for Youth Development 2) President of Theta Zi Fraternity & Inter-Fraternity Council 3) Scoutmaster- Boy Scouts of America 4) Program Director- US Navy Human Resources Program 5) President- Pacific Southwest Quarter Horse Association 6) Chairman of Temecula Valley School Board 7) Chairman- Temecula Valley Pop Warner Youth Programs 8) Membership Chairman- American Quarter Horse Association 9) Chairman- several large Community Homeowners Associations 10) Director- Genesa Foundation 11) Lodge & Chapter Chief- Order of the Arrow Fraternal Service Organization 12) Other leadership/participation roles in Toastmasters International, Veterans of Foreign Wars, American Legion, National Rifle Association and California Mining Association Top Leadership In Service Organizations
15. Communications Skills Public speaker, spokesperson, platform trainer, small group trainer, corporate presentations, high-level briefer, top level negotiator, direct sales and sales trainer, network builder, group consensus developer, strong and impassioned leader. Excellent letter writing, narratives, manuals, instructions, promotional materials, brochures, marketing plans, business plans, strategic analyses, research reports, summary activity reports and evaluations, news releases & announcements, ad copy, bulletins & newsletters. Published in national magazines/journals & United States Congressional Record. Verbal: Written:
19. 1) Prepared and distributed professional press packages for distribution to thousands of broker/dealers, underwriters, lenders and investors. 2) Prepared promotional materials including business plans, brochures and concept packages to promote the business of the clients. 3) Worked with media development firms in preparation of the full range of corporate identity materials including web-sites, video and audio presentations. 4) Designed, prepared and placed advertisements in all forms of print media. 5) Prepared, scheduled, submitted and monitored a wide variety of public service announcements (PSA’s) in print media and local radio stations. 6) Designed and manned booths at numerous industry trade shows on behalf of client’s business. 7) Functioned as spokesperson for various programs and organizations, including speaking at national conventions and investment seminars. 8) Prepared and delivered “road show” type presentations to investment bankers and venture capital firms nation-wide. Public Relations
21. Thanks for your Interest & Time! Let’s meet to see how I may be of service Cort Hooper For an interview or appointment, please use contact info on next slide.