O slideshow foi denunciado.
Utilizamos seu perfil e dados de atividades no LinkedIn para personalizar e exibir anúncios mais relevantes. Altere suas preferências de anúncios quando desejar.

CompTIA IT Employment Tracker – December 2018

540 visualizações

Publicada em

Monthly data, analysis, and trending covering the state of employment in the information technology (IT) sector and IT occupations. Released in conjunction with the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics monthly employment update. #JobsReport

Publicada em: Tecnologia
  • Seja o primeiro a comentar

  • Seja a primeira pessoa a gostar disto

CompTIA IT Employment Tracker – December 2018

  1. 1. 0 50 100 150 200 250 300 350 400 Jan-17 Feb-17 Mar-17 Apr-17 May-17 Jun-17 Jul-17 Aug-17 Sep-17 Oct-17 Nov-17 Dec-17 Jan-18 Feb-18 Mar-18 Apr-18 May-18 Jun-18 Jul-18 Aug-18 Sep-18 Oct-18 Nov-18 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 Jan-17 Feb-17 Mar-17 Apr-17 May-17 Jun-17 Jul-17 Aug-17 Sep-17 Oct-17 Nov-17 Dec-17 Jan-18 Feb-18 Mar-18 Apr-18 May-18 Jun-18 Jul-18 Aug-18 Sep-18 Oct-18 Nov-18 Note: there are certain limitations in using monthly data. Some job and industry categories are not available from the BLS, and there tends to be higher volatility in monthly data. CompTIA’s definition of core IT occupations excludes knowledge worker positions, such as graphic designers, technical sales, or business analysts. The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) is the not-for-profit trade association of the information technology (IT) industry and workforce. CompTIA serves the industry and the IT workforce through best-in-class training, credentials, research, public policy, and events. Contact research@comptia.org with questions. TOP 5 IT OCCUPATION JOB POSTINGS NOV vs. OCT Software developers, applications 80,600 -7,300 Computer user support specialists 24,800 -2,200 Computer systems engineers/architects 19,000 -1,500 Computer systems analysts 18,700 -700 IT project managers 17,500 -400 TOTAL OF TOP 5 IT OCCUPATION POSTINGS 160,600 -12,100 COMPTIA IT EMPLOYMENT TRACKER Monthly Core IT Sector and Core IT Occupation Employment Analysis Published December 2018 IT SECTOR EMPLOY- MENT IT OCCUPATION EMPLOY- MENT The IT sector is the largest employer of IT occupations. Approximately 44 percent of positions within the IT sector are IT occupations. The remaining 56 percent of occupations in the IT sector are comprised of sales, marketing, finance, HR, R&D, and related positions. IT SECTOR EMPLOYMENT BREAKOUT NOV vs. OCT Computer, electronics, & semiconductor mfg. 1,074,300 +3,200 Telecommunications 748,100 -1,100 Data processing, hosting, & related services 329,100 +1,100 Other info services, including search portals 302,200 +2,700 IT & software services | computer sys. design 2,139,400 +7,600 TOTAL 4,593,100 +13,500 IT SECTOR EMPLOYMENT IT OCCUPATION EMPLOYMENTCOMPONENTS OF THE IT WORKFORCE DISCUSSION IT OCCUPATION JOB POSTINGS Source:BurningGlassTechnologiesLaborInsights|DatainthousandsSource:BureauofLaborStatisticsCPS|Datainmillions|Notseasonallyadjusted Source:BureauofLaborStatisticsCES|Datainmillions|Seasonallyadjusted Copyright (c) 2018 CompTIA Properties, LLC, All Rights Reserved | CompTIA.org Source:BLSCES|Seasonallyadjusted projected projected Source:BurningGlassTechnologiesLaborInsights 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.8 4.9 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 Jan-17 Feb-17 Mar-17 Apr-17 May-17 Jun-17 Jul-17 Aug-17 Sep-17 Oct-17 Nov-17 Dec-17 Jan-18 Feb-18 Mar-18 Apr-18 May-18 Jun-18 Jul-18 Aug-18 Sep-18 Oct-18 Nov-18

×