Imme Philbeck, CONNECTING THE UNCONNECTED Working together to achieve Connect 2020 Agenda Targets, ITU White Paper, 2017.
Reproduction from .
Huge social impacts:
3.9 billion people are unconnected around the world .
Improve quality of life though information and education.
Providing broadband Internet in remote and rural areas in an economically viable way.
• Using an efficient waveform for spectrum sharing
• Using unlicensed spectrum access (TV White Space – TVWS)
• Market increase for operators.
• Broadband Internet in Remote Areas.
• Increased productivity on smart farms.
3GPP Licensed bands
5G-RANGE User Data Transmission as a SU
Channel 1 Channel 2 Channel 3 Channel 4
PoC using Software Defined Radio Reconfigurable
Device (USRP) for PHY implementation and MAC
implementation with Cognitive Function USRP da NI