1. DAILY LESSON PLAN
WEEK : 10 DAY : Wednesday DATE : 14th
CLASS / TIME /
LEARNING OUTCOMES / ACTIVITIES AND
7.50 – 8.50 AM
Theme / Topic : World of Stories
Unit : 4
Tittle: Job Around Us.
Focus : Writing
Learning Standard :
3.1.1 (b) Able to write in neat legible print with
____ out of ____ pupils
able to write in neat
Objectives : By the end of the lesson, pupils :
1. Will be able to write 5 words in neat legible
print with correct spelling.
1. Refresh pupils on last lesson (reading).
2. Introduce the new words (driver, teacher,
gardener, cleaner and flowers).
3. Guide pupils read aloud words on flash
4. Match the pictures with the correct words.
5. Spelling activity.
6. Write words and sentences in their neat
7. Pupils repeat reading words show.
1) Text book
2) Flash card
3) Neat legible print
Prepared by :
2. Pak Abu is a gardener. He plants flowers in the
Mak Minah is a cleaner. She cleans the window.
Mr. Lim is a bus driver. He sends me to school.
Mrs Manjit is my class teacher. She teaches me
Encik Azri is a painter. He paints houses.