O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
● Kubernetes supports DNS based service discovery
● Kubernetes supports Kube-DNS & CoreDNS based discovery
● Kube-DNS uses SkyDNS which is written by author of CoreDNS
● CoreDNS, that is built with a more modular, extensible framework
● Kube DNS uses dnsmq for caching but CoreDNS has caching a middleware
● Ingress resource → The Ingress resource is a set of rules that map to Kubernetes
● Ingress controller → Ingress controllers are applications that watch Ingresses in
the cluster and configure a balancer to apply those rules.
It’s a package manager for Kubernetes. Helm helps you manage Kubernetes
applications — Helm Charts helps you define, install, and upgrade even the most
complex Kubernetes application.
Fluentd is an open source data collector, which lets you unify the data collection and
consumption for a better use and understanding of data.
● Unified logging with Json
● Pluggable Architecture
● Minimum resources required
● Built-in reliability
Jaeger, inspired by Dapper and OpenZipkin, is a distributed tracing system released as
open source by Uber Technologies. It is used for monitoring and troubleshooting
microservices-based distributed systems.
● Distributed context propagation
● Distributed transaction monitoring
● Root cause analysis
● Service dependency analysis
● Performance / latency optimization
Kubeless is a Kubernetes-native serverless framework that lets you deploy small bits of
code (functions) without having to worry about the underlying infrastructure.
● Support for Python, Node.js, Ruby, PHP, Golang, .NET, Ballerina and custom
● CLI compliant with AWS Lambda CLI
● Event triggers using Kafka messaging system and HTTP events
● Prometheus monitoring of functions calls and function latency by default
Istio makes it easy to create a network of deployed services with load balancing,
service-to-service authentication, monitoring, and more, without any changes in
service code. You add Istio support to services by deploying a special sidecar proxy
throughout your environment that intercepts all network communication between
microservices, then configure and manage Istio using its control plane functionality.
kubewatch is a Kubernetes watcher that currently publishes notification to Slack. Run
it in your k8s cluster, and you will get event notifications in a slack channel.
Resources to watch
● Replica sets
● Replication controller
● Config maps
An implementation of Netflix's Chaos Monkey for Kubernetes clusters.It randomly
deletes Kubernetes (k8s) pods in the cluster encouraging and validating the
development of failure-resilient services.