1. How do you make a strong emotional connection with all your clients? YOUR LOGO ? ? ?
2. Fact: Page Your c ustomers account for 100% of your sales and profits. ? ? ?
3. The Paradox.. Page However, many businesses spend much time and money trying to find new customers rather than thanking existing customers! ? ? ?
4. The Value of Referrals Page ‘ Referrals ’ and ‘ Word of Mouth ’ are a major revenue source for most businesses . . . Source : Networking Entrepreneur- August 2008 . . . but many companies spend less than 3% of their marketing budget on client referrals. Source : Golden Marketing.com ? ? ?
5. Saying Thanks is not soft! Page People receive an average of 3,000 advertising/branding propositions every single day. Source : Rubicon Consulting Our clients are constantly being bombarded with marketing messages – so the need to promote ourselves has never been more critical. The business that manages to position itself and its services in a personalised manner has a much better chance of developing loyal clients whose life-time value could be worth their weight in gold! ? ? ?
6. Word of mouth… Page Letting people know you care can really add up! Happy customers tell TWO people Unhappy customers tell TEN ? ? ?
8. Joe Girard Page Joe Girard is listed in the Guinness Book of records as the World’s Greatest Salesman. He sold an average of six cars per day every day for 10 years straight! He worked for a US dealership, competing with 25 other sales staff who on average only managed to sell six vehicles per month. ? ? ?
9. Joe Girard – The Master of Referal Marketing Page Joe Girard cared about people. He cared about his clients, and they knew it. How did they know? Every single month Joe sent each customer a greeting card. He sent so many cards that he had to hire two full-time assistants to address, label and stamp them all. The other sales people did not send any cards. ? ? ?
10. The Universal Problem Page So why do we not say thank you to our key clients more often? If you have a large client base, it’s impossible to find the time to contact each customer to say a simple ‘thank you’ in a personalised way . . . . . . until now!
15. Our Solution Page We help you choose the messages and the exact layout. We print and mail your greeting cards to your clients as a one-off project or as part of a monthly campaign. Pick your favourite images from our catalogue or slide show We help you upload your data files, signatures, logo and photographs if needed. At last, an efficient process to stay in touch with all your clients! 1. Visit our website 2. Select Images 3. Call us 4. Mail Merge 5. We print and mail