Seja a primeira pessoa a gostar disto
Presented at Henry Jenkins’ JOUR499: Transmedia Storytelling & Entertainment class. University of Southern California, October 21, 2009
How can we take principles from divergent fields of study, like gaming, architecture and interaction design, to encourage ethically conscious behavior amongst occupants, players and users.
1. “The Height Of The Kick: Designing gameplay”, from This Is Not Architecture, pp. 110-120
2. “Designing Games To Teach Ethics”, from Crossing Design Boundaries, pp. 674-680
3. “Can architecture cause social malaise? Architecture and the virtual community”, from Space Is The Machine, pp. 140-142
4. “A.N.D.I: A New Digital Instrument for creative collaboration”, from Disappearing Architecture: From Real to Virtual to Quantum, pp. 168-173
5. “Protospace 2.0: The ITC-Driven Collaborative Working Space”, from Disappearing Architecture: From Real to Virtual to Quantum, pp. 218-235